WarmlyYours, Inc. warrants the WarmlyYours snow melting and slab heating cables and mats ("the Product") to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for ten years from the date of purchase, provided that the Product is installed in accordance with the WarmlyYours product installation guide, any special written or oral design or installation guidelines provided by WarmlyYours for the speciﬁc project that the Product is intended, the provisions of the National Electric Code (NEC), and all applicable local building and electrical codes. If the Product is determined to be defective in materials and workmanship, and has not been damaged as a result of misuse, misapplication or improper installation, WarmlyYours will replace the Product or refund the original cost of the Product. Controls sold under the WarmlyYours name are warranted for two years from date of purchase. Should the control be defective or malfunction, return the control to WarmlyYours and it will be repaired or replaced (at WarmlyYours’ option). The warranty does not cover removal or reinstallation costs. See entire warranty in packaging. Other controls carry their manufacturer's warranty.
WarmlyYours Inc. assumes no responsibility under this warranty for any damage to the Product prior to or during installation by anyone, including, but not limited to trades people or visitors to the job site, or damage caused as a result of post installation work. Call our toll free number, (800) 875-5285, if you have any questions about installation. The Limited Warranty is null and void if the Product owner or his representative attempts to repair the Product without receiving authorization. Upon notiﬁcation of an actual or possible problem, WarmlyYours will issue an Authorization to Proceed under the terms of the Limited Warranty. WarmlyYours reseves the right to void said warranty, if the product owner repairs any heating wire, for any reason.
Warranty Subject to the Following Conditions:
- The warranty of the snow melting or slab heating system must be registered by completing and returning the attached 'WarmlyYours Warranty Registration' card to WarmlyYours, Inc. within thirty days of date of purchase. Please keep your invoice, as proof of date of purchase will be required in the event of a claim.
- The snow melting or slab heating cables or mats must be installed properly under concrete, asphalt or in mortar under pavers.
- The snow melting or slab heating system must be electrically grounded and protected by a GFI (Ground Fault Interrupter).
- The installation must comply with all national and local electrical and building codes, as well as any other applicable statutory requirements.
- The manufacturer hereby reserves the right to inspect the installation site at any reasonable time.
- The warranty is not automatically transferred with change of ownership, but the manufacturer may, on application, transfer the warranty for the period remaining. This transfer is solely at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- The snow melting or slab heating system should be used strictly in accordance with the following:
- Hard wire the snow melting or slab heating cables and mats to a dedicated circuit. The voltage of the circuit should match the voltage of the snow melting or slab heating system, and the size of the circuit should be such that the system does not occupy more than 80% of the circuit capacity.
- Should you feel no warmth from the surface that the system is installed within 60 minutes, verify that there is power to the control or thermostat. Contact WarmlyYours after verifying that there is power to the system. Under no circumstances should you or anyone else tamper with or attempt to repair the snow melt or slab heating system - this will render the warranty null and void.
- Switch the system on and off as you would any conventional electric heater, although timers or thermostats may be used if preferred.
- Use reasonable care in the operation of the system. Do not drop heavy articles, pierce or cut the surface that the heating system is installed.
- All restrictions and warnings detailed in the installation guide must be strictly followed.
WARMLYYOURS, INC. DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY NOT PROVIDED HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WARMLYYOURS FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, SECONDARY, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OWNERSHIP OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING INCONVENIENCE OR LOSS OF USE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE OF THIS DOCUMENT. NO AGENT OR REPRESENTATIVE OF WARMLYYOURS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO EXTEND OR MODIFY THIS WARRANTY UNLESS SUCH EXTENSION OR MODIFICATION IS MADE IN WRITING BY A CORPORATE OFFICER.