Free shipping for orders over $100. Coupon automatically applied at checkout.
- Free ground shipping for qualifying WarmlyYours orders over $100.
- Excludes expedited shipping, freight shipping, oversized and custom items.
- Shipping via ground or standard surface service by any offered carrier is included.
- Offer valid on orders shipping to the 48 contiguous states in the U.S. and 8 of Canada's provinces (not valid for Newfoundland and Labrador or Prince Edward Island).
- Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Other restrictions may apply.
What do I do if my Mysa thermostat is unresponsive to touch and commands?
If the Mysa thermostat is unresponsive to touch and/or commands, there are a few things you can check:
- Make sure the protective plastic film has been removed from the thermostat, as this could interfere with the thermostat's ability to detect touch.
- If that didn't work, try a power cycle - turn the breaker connected to the thermostat off and then back on again.
- The last thing you can do is to make sure the ground wire is securely fastened to the ground screw in the gang box because this can sometimes cause the touch buttons to not function properly.
Did you find this helpful?