- POWER indicator – This green LED lit solid indicates that the FPT 130 (PT Economy) is receiving power.
– Blinking indicates a calibration error.
- HEAT indicator – This yellow LED lit solid indicates when the heater is energized.
– Blinking asymmetric (1/2 sec off × 1–1/2 sec on) : Low Current Alarm, heater relay closed.
– Blinking asymmetric (1/2 sec on × 1–1/2 sec off) : Low Current Alarm, heater relay open.
– Blinking fast : Stuck relay.
- LOW TEMP indicator – This blue LED lit solid indicates when the temperature falls to 32 °F (0 °C) for all set-points except the 30 °F (-1.1 °C) set-point. For the 30 °F (-1.1 °C) set-point the LOW TEMP alarm will indicate when the temperature drops to 28 °F (-2.2 °C).
– Blinking indicates sensor fault.
– Blinking fast indicates High Temperature alarm.
- ALARM indicator – This red LED lit solid indicates when there is a high ground fault current.
– Blinking indicates a GFEP circuit failure (this light will also blink while system is performing a self–test).
Did you find this helpful?