Plug-in 6-Setting Countdown Timer
Towel Warmer Controls Description
The Plug-in 6-Setting Countdown Timer from WarmlyYours is an easy-to-use control option for towel warmers or radiant panels. This control features 6 different preset countdown settings (ranging from 15 minutes to 6 hours) which can be enabled with the simple push of a button. A countdown timer is the perfect option for households with busy or unpredictable schedules. You can simply select your desired running duration and if you need extra time, you can hit the “repeat” button. This operation style greatly cuts down on unnecessary energy use. With plug-in installation and 6 preset buttons, operation of this control is extremely easy.
- 6 preset heating duration options (6hr, 4hr, 2hr, 1hr, 30min, and 15min)
- Also comes with easy-to-use “repeat” function
- Plug-in, 3-prong 120 VAC electrical connection
- Can be used to control plug-in towel warmers or radiant panels
- Safe: cETLus listed
- 12-month limited warranty
- Lifetime technical support from WarmlyYours
|Maximum Load (Resistive Only)||15 A|
|Product Measurements||3.03 in x 2.83 in x 1.43 in|
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty|
Documents & Manuals
- PLS750C Programmable Timer Quick Programming Guide (Legacy)
- Plug-in 6-Setting Countdown Timer Operating Instructions
- T1033-A Timer Single Pole Programming Guide (Legacy)
- PLS750C Programmable Timer Towel Warmer Wiring Diagram
- Wiring Diagram for Towel Warmers with Hardwired WeMo Wi-Fi Switch
- Classic Collection Towel Warmer Comparison Chart for Canada.
- Comparison Chart for Timers and Switches for Towel Warmers or Radiant Panels
- Radiant Panels Comparison Chart - LAVA and Ember
Customer Questions & Answers
Heating product does not turn ON and Locator LED does not turn ON
- Circuit breaker or fuse has tripped
- Heating Circuit is open.
- Load neutral connection is not wired.
- Neutral (white wire) not wired to switch.
- Verify 120V supplied to the switch.
- Heating product has a bad connection.
- Wires not secured firmly to leads of timer switch.