Ember Glass Radiant Panel - White - 600W - 35" x 24" - Hardwired
- Safe and Stylish: These radiant panels are not only more aesthetically pleasing than propane space heaters but they’re also safer
- 5-year Warranty: These wall mounted electric heaters are covered by a 5-year limited warranty
Ember Glass Radiant Panels Description
This white, 2.9 x 2-foot Ember Glass radiant heating panel from WarmlyYours is an effective and elegant way to add supplemental heat to a room. This 600-watt wall heater can be installed vertically or horizontally depending on your needs. And because it uses energy efficient infrared heating to warm the people and objects in a room, it’s not only more efficient than a traditional space heater, it also circulates less dust and other allergens than forced air. This radiant panel comes with a hardwired electrical connection which means a streamlined appearance when it’s installed. These panels are also unique in that they have one of the highest possible efficiency rates and consume the least amount of energy possible*. Ember panels can also be combined with a towel bar accessory (sold separately) which can turn a vertically installed panel into a towel warmer.
* Infrapower Manufacturing Ltd.
- Wall Mounted: This 35” x 24” radiant panel comes with a streamlined hardwired connection (120 VAC) and can be installed vertically or horizontally on your wall
- High Heat Output: This infrared heating panel puts out 2,046 BTUs per hour
- Low Operating Cost: It only costs roughly $0.07 per hour to run this model (based on a national average electrical cost of 12 cents per kWh)
- Safe and Stylish: This radiant panel is not only more aesthetically pleasing than a propane space heater but it’s also safer
- 5-year Warranty: This product is covered by a 5-year limited warranty
A great control is the secret to any great heating system
|Cord Length||9.5 ft|
Warranty / Certifications
|BTU Per Hour||2047|
|Maximum Surface Temperature||212 F°|
|Model||Ember Glass White - 35" x 24"|
|Installed Depth||1.5 in|
|Shipping Height||2.75 in|
|Shipping Length||39.75 in|
|Shipping Weight||33.9 lbs|
|Shipping Width||27.5 in|
Documents & Manuals
- Comparison Chart for Timers and Switches for Towel Warmers or Radiant Panels
- Ember Glass Sell Sheet
- Price List All Indoor Products MSRP Canada
- Radiant Panels Comparison Chart - LAVA and Ember
- The Radiant Living Collection Sell Sheet
- Dealer Program: Model Home/Parade of Homes
- Dealer Program: Name Your Own Promotion
- Dealer Program: Personal Use Program
Customer Questions & Answers
How hot is the unit when in use?
The heater is very hot during use (depending on model, up to 125° C or 257ºF).
How quickly does the unit heat up?
The startup heating time is approximately 5 to 10 minutes. However, your room will not feel warmer immediately because the cold objects in the room (furniture, walls, ceilings, floors, etc.) need to warm up first. Once these surfaces are heated, the warmth will spread throughout the room.
What should I do if my Ember radiant panel won’t heat up?
Verify 120V power at the connection of the panel to the circuit at the junction box in the wall, or at the outlet for plug-in models. Each Ember heater has a built-in safety switch that turns off the heating element automatically if it overheats. By unplugging the unit and waiting for about 10 to 15 minutes, the safety switch will reset automatically and the unit will be operational again.
If you experience additional issues, please give us a call at 1-800-875-5285.
How far from the panel will the heat substantially radiate and where should it be aimed?
Radiant heat travels through air, and typically heats up objects closer to the panel first and then the rest of the room later. Heat from the panel can be easily detected from about 3-4 feet. Ideally, the radiant panel should be aimed onto the area with more use, since that will be the surface that will warm up first.
Ember Radiant Panels achieved an average rating of 4.7 stars with 3 reviews by our customers.
Amy K., Chicago, IL on 01/30/2019
The panel can fit two bars. We chose just one and love it! We put the bar on the lower slot so that the towels do not block the panel. The panel does a great job warming the bathroom and the towels are warm!
Attractive and effective
Moob'm I., MANHATTAN, NY on 03/23/2017
Attractive and effective. Install went smoothly.
Lenore P., WINNER, SD on 04/18/2016