Ember Glass Radiant Panel - White - 800W - 47" x 24" - Hardwired
- Safe & stylish: this radiant panel provides a safer, more attractive alternative to traditional gas or propane space heaters
- 5-Year warranty: limited 5-year warranty and lifetime 24/7 technical support
Ember Glass Radiant Panels Description
This white, 3.9 x 2-foot Ember Glass radiant heating panel from WarmlyYours delivers clean heat without circulating any dust or other allergens into the air. It works by using infrared heating to warm the walls, ceiling, and objects in a room, which then release heat back slowly and efficiently. This 800-watt, wall-mounted heating panel can be installed vertically or horizontally. This radiant panel comes with a hardwired electrical connection which means a streamlined appearance when it’s installed without visible cords or plugs. These panels are also unique in that they have one of the highest possible efficiency rates and consume the least amount of energy possible*. Ember panels can also be combined with a towel bar accessory (sold separately) which can turn a vertically installed panel into a towel warmer.
* Infrapower Manufacturing Ltd.
- Wall Mounted: This 47” x 24” radiant panel comes with a streamlined hardwired connection (120 VAC) and can be installed vertically or horizontally on your wall
- High Heat Output: This infrared heating panel puts out 2,728 BTUs per hour
- Low Operating Cost: It only costs roughly $0.10 per hour to run this model (based on a national average electrical cost of 12 cents per kWh)
- Safe and Stylish: This radiant panel is not only more aesthetically pleasing than a propane space heater but it’s also safer
- 5-year Warranty: This product is covered by a 5-year limited warranty
A great control is the secret to any great heating system
|Cord Length||9.5 ft|
Warranty / Certifications
|BTU Per Hour||2730|
|Maximum Surface Temperature||212 F°|
|Model||Ember Glass White - 47" x 24"|
|Shipping Height||2.75 in|
|Shipping Length||51 in|
|Shipping Weight||44.2 lbs|
|Shipping Width||27.5 in|
Documents & Manuals
- Comparison Chart for Timers and Switches for Towel Warmers or Radiant Panels
- Ember Glass Sell Sheet
- Price List All Indoor Products MSRP Canada
- Radiant Panels Comparison Chart - LAVA and Ember
- The Radiant Living Collection Sell Sheet
- Dealer Program: Model Home/Parade of Homes
- Dealer Program: Name Your Own Promotion
- Dealer Program: Personal Use Program
Customer Questions & Answers
How far from the panel will the heat substantially radiate and where should it be aimed?
Radiant heat travels through air, and typically heats up objects closer to the panel first and then the rest of the room later. Heat from the panel can be easily detected from about 3-4 feet. Ideally, the radiant panel should be aimed onto the area with more use, since that will be the surface that will warm up first.
Ember Radiant Panels achieved an average rating of 5.0 stars with 2 reviews by our customers.
Attractive and effective
Moob'm I., MANHATTAN, NY on 03/23/2017
Attractive and effective. Install went smoothly.
Lenore P., WINNER, SD on 04/18/2016