See below for design parameters for custom mats produced by Heatlaty for WarmlyYours.
New Design Parameters from 8/2/2017:
The new construction is essentially the current version with the tape being replaced by a layer of fabric, and the max length for a single mat going from 15’ to 20’.
- Design Parameters; Available voltages: 120V / 208V / 240V;
- Largest single mat: 6' wide x 20' long (120ft2);
- Minimum size: 8.0 ft2 for 120V, 12.0 ft2 for 208V, 16.0 ft2 for 240V;
- Output: Design Range 12 - 15 W/ft2;
- Cold lead may exit at any point along mat perimeter;
- Cold leads custom sized at 10' or 15' or in 1' increments beyond 15';
- 25' maximum lead length.
- Wire will be 1” - 1.25” from the fabric edge.
Previous Design Parameters before 8/2/2017:
Metallica tape holding the wires on the fabric mesh.
- Minimum square footage available:
- 120V - 7.5' - 8'
- 240V - 15' - 16'
- Maximum cold lead length: 25' (That's all the length that they are approved for by ETL)
- Widest mat available: 5' - 6'
- Distance from walls: 2"
Custom Mat Specs for Designed Jobs are attached.