EasyStat™ Dual VoltageElectric Floor Heating Non-Programmable Thermostat
The EasyStat™ dual voltage non-programmable thermostat is easy to use with no programming required. Just enter the floor temperature you desire and enjoy. Available in 15 AMP at 120V and 240V configurations, this floor heating control is dual voltage. For installations utilizing more than 240 square feet of electric radiant floor heating product, a Master Thermostat with Power Module or a Relay Contactor is also required.
Covered with WarmlyYours 3-year manufacturer warranty
cCSAus listed, GFCI protected
24/7 installation support and lifetime technical support
Same day shipping nationwide, no restocking fees, flexible return policy
- Electrical Rough-in Kits Sell Sheet
- Indoor Controls Sell Sheet
- The Radiant Living Collection Sell Sheet
- Electrical Rough-in Kit with Conduit Installation Instructions
- Electrical Rough-in Kit without Conduit Instructions
- Slab Heat Wiring Diagram for TH115, TH114 and a Relay
- Slab Heat Wiring Diagram for TH115, TH114, Power Module
- SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator, Power Module Wiring Diagram with Environ™ 120V or 240V Flat Lead
- SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator, Power Module Wiring Diagram with TempZone™ Twin Conductor or Environ™ (120V or 240V)
- TempZone™ Custom & Standard Mat Wiring Diagram
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Single Conductor (Multiple rolls) 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™ and Comfort Regulator
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Twin Conductor (Multiple Rolls) 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator and Power Modules
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Twin Conductor 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™ and Comfort Regulator
What People Are Saying
From Diane Peters to technical support it was an awesome experience.They helped me troubleshoot my old automatic one and when I installed the new one, it works like a charm. Thanks for everything!
These units put heat where you need it - they complete zone heating. No need to heat whole house! Saves money. Excellent!
I had a customer have me replace his thermostat since his went bad. It came from a local electrical supply house and cost more than mine that I got from you, and they are the same brand. Glad I bought from you.
This controller is much better than the original design and keeps our floor at the temperature we want.
No wiring diagram provided, I had to dig this up on line. Works OK.