with Dual Voltage Power ModuleElectric Floor Heating Programmable Thermostat
A Master Thermostat with a Dual Voltage Power Module is required for all floor heating system installations utilizing more than 240 square feet of floor heating product when operating on a 240-volt circuit. Use also when operating a floor heating system on a 120-volt circuit with more than 120 square feet of floor heating product.
Convenient new way to control floor heating for large areas
Here's how it works:
- A floor heating area exceeding 15 A is separated into zones, with a linked unit responsible for heating each zone
- All power modules are "linked" with a master thermostat that controls temperature settings / programming for the entire floor
Each Master Thermostat requires a minimum of one Dual Voltage Power Module. Each additional Power Module provides an additional 15AMPS of service and up to 10 Power Modules can be added to each Master Thermostat.
In-floor sensor, will cycle the system and save you energy
7 programmable schedule to provide comfort when you need it
Covered with WarmlyYours 3-year manufacturer warranty
cCSAus listed, GFCI protected
- Electrical Rough-in Kit with Conduit Installation Instructions
- Electrical Rough-in Kit without Conduit Instructions
- Master Thermostat with Dual Voltage Power Module
- Master Thermostat with Dual Voltage Power Modules Wiring Diagram
- Slab Heat Wiring Diagram for TH115, TH114, Power Module
- SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator, Power Module Wiring Diagram with Environ™ 120V or 240V Flat Lead
- SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator, Power Module Wiring Diagram with TempZone™ Twin Conductor or Environ™ (120V or 240V)
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Twin Conductor (Multiple Rolls) 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator and Power Modules
What People Are Saying
As a home owner, I installed electric radiant heat mesh from WarmlyYours under my bathroom tiles in two baths. It was a simple process, and customer support was always there to answer any and all of my questions. I love dealing with this company. After more than a decade, the floors work just perfectly.
I installed my Warmly Yours electric heated floor in my kitchen approximately 7 years ago. Approximately 2 years after I installed it the 15 amp thermostat burned out. Warmly Yours promptly provided me with a replacement thermostat at no cost. About 2 years later the second thermostat burned out. Warmly Yours then sent a technical expert to my house to investigate the cause of the problem. The technician used highly sophisticated instruments to diagnosis the problem. The technician...