Floor Heating TimerElectric Floor Heating Programmable Timer
This 7-day programmable Timer allows you to program 14 events, or 2 ON-OFF cycles per day for a 5-day and 2 day period. For installations utilizing more than 120 square feet of electric radiant floor heating product, a Master Thermostat with Power Modules will need to be chosen instead. The timer must be used on a GFCI protected circuit, as it does not have built-in GFCI protection.
Note: When a Timer is used alone, it can not regulate floor temperature.
Allows you to cycle and program temperatures
Covered with WarmlyYours 3-year manufacturer warranty
UL certified specifically for floor heating systems
24/7 installation support and lifetime technical support
- PLS750C Programmable Timer Quick Programming Guide
- PLS750C Programmable Timer User Guide
- T1033-A Timer Single Pole Programming Guide (Legacy)
- PLS750C Programmable Timer TempZone Wiring Diagram
- PLS750C Programmable Timer Towel Warmer Wiring Diagram
- T1003-A Timer Wiring Diagram with Environ™ Round Lead 120V
- T1003-A Timer Wiring Diagram with TempZone™ Single Conductor 120V (Legacy)
- T1033-A Timer Wiring Diagram with TempZone™ Twin Conductor 120V (Legacy)