Floor HeatingPlan Your Project
Design your RoomFor An Instant Quote
Simply design your room online with MyProjects™ using the exact dimensions and measurements and you will be presented with an instant quote and free installation plan for your heated floor. The ability to save your quote and return on another day to correct it or complete the ordering process is also available.
- Start MyProjects™ and draw your room online
- Buy online or send us your floorplan for a free overnight quote and installation plan
Fax or Submit a Plan
Let us do the thinking for you. All we ask is that you download a floor plan grid from our site, sketch out your desired heating area, including the measurements, and either fax it back to (800) 408-1100 or submit using the uploads page for a free overnight quote and installation plan.
In Home Measurement Service
Get error-free measurements done professionally for you. Offered in most states, this service is FREE for a limited time only and next day appointments are available. Call (800) 875-5285 today for more information.
- Call (800) 875-5285 today to schedule your in home measurements
- A representative will visit your home and measure your project
- WarmlyYours will send you a free overnight quote and installation plan
WarmlyYours TempZone™ Floor Heating systems can be an effective primary heat source. However this effectiveness can vary given such variables as climate, insulation and position of the room that you want to heat in your home. This innovative online tool can help you determine if the room you would like to heat is a good candidate.
- Visit the heatloss calculator and enter your project details
- Buy online or send us your floorplan for a free overnight quote and installation
SPECIAL NOTE: When setting the temperature of your floor heating system, ensure compliance with the floor covering manufacturer's required maximum temperature limit, if applicable to your floor covering type. Due to some flooring manufacturer's maximum temperature limitations, some floor covering types may not serve as an optimal choice for a primary/sole heating source.