The Pro GEN II shower kits come with pre-formed pan. They have the same level of warranty as competing brands, but Pro GEN II shower kits have many improvements, and often total to a lower price than competitors.
- The Pro GEN II shower kits use the Pro WP membrane which is rated at .07perm for water vapor, meaning it is the best protection you can get in a membrane system (nearly double the rating of the competitors)
- The Pro GEN II shower kits are rated for use with modified thinsets, meaning a stronger install and ease of material sourcing (modified thinsets are often required for installing porcelain or glass tiles)
- Our preformed pan system is stronger, featuring a denser foam pan, and a stronger drain flange
- Our drain flange is supported by both the pan and the subfloor, meaning it is much stronger than the competitors' flanges which rely only on the pan for support. Our flanges even include a built-in removable and easy-to-clean hair trap inside the drain riser
- The Pro Gen II shower kits are fully customizable with 3 pan options and multiple grate cover finishes to choose from
1 person found this helpful.
Did you find this helpful?