- After the first five seconds the unit will go into Manual Mode, energizing the heater cable if it is not all ready energized.
– After the second five seconds the unit will enter the LOW TEMP blue LED edit mode. This is indicated by the blue LED flashing rapidly. Release the button at this point. (The unit will exit Manual Mode.).
Note: The blue LED may flash for a couple of seconds after releasing the red TEST/RESET pushbutton.
– If the blue LED remains on the LOW TEMP Alarm is currently enabled.
– If the blue LED goes off the LOW TEMP Alarm is currently disabled.
– To keep the setting as it is wait five seconds and the unit will resume normal operation.
– To change this setting press the red TEST/RESET pushbutton within five seconds. The new status of this setting will show for three seconds before the unit resumes normal operation.
Note: The blue LED will flash rapidly before exiting the LOW TEMP blue LED editing mode and resuming normal operation.