Towel Warmers | Infinity - Hardwired with WeMo Wi-Fi Switch | TW-F10BS-HW-WL
Providing you the convenience of warm towels and bathrobes, the hardwired Infinity towel warmer is now bundled with the WeMo Wi-Fi Switch. This means, you can experience a whole new level of luxury and convenience when you use your smartphone or tablet to operate or schedule the towel warmer. The hardwired Infinity Towel Warmer is wall-mounted, 23 5/8”W x 32”H x 4 3/4”D, and connects to a 120V circuit to produce 150 watts of gentle heat. Note: Your mobile device must be running Android 4.0 or higher or iOS 5 or higher to integrate with the WeMo Wi-Fi Switch.
Frequent Asked Questions
- Will the moisture in my bathroom cause the Towel Warmer's finish to rust or create a short?
- <p>No. The Towel Warmer is not only designed to keep your towels warm and dry but also to withstand the high moisture level in your bathroom.</p>
- What kind of power does the Towel Warmer require? Will I need a separate power source?
- <p>WarmlyYours Towel Warmers require no more power than is generated from your standard 120V wall outlet. The Towel Warmer is a 'hard wired' device and all wiring is done through the wall. A separate power source is not required; power can be pulled from the nearest available source. The Infinity plug-in model requires that it be plugged into a properly grounded outlet located within 6 feet (1.8m) of the unit.</p>
- What if the Towel Warmer doesn't work when I receive it or it breaks sometime after installation?
- <p>Warranty lengths vary depending on the model of the towel warmer, please refer to the Warranty card for more information. If the Towel Warmer is defective or damaged and it was not a result of misuse or misapplication, WarmlyYours will replace the Towel Warmer. The warranty registration card can be accessed from the individual Towel Warmer's Warranty Page and must be completed and submitted online to qualify for warranty coverage.</p>
- What does the Towel Warmer include when I receive the package? Do I need additional equipment?
- <p>The package includes all the hardware that you will need to install the Towel Warmer. All you will need to provide are the actual tools necessary to install such as a drill and screw driver.</p>
- What can I do if I order the Towel Warmer and I don't like it once I receive it?
- <p>If you are unhappy with your Towel Warmer, please contact WarmlyYours Customer Service at (800) 875-5285 for assistance between the hours of 8:00am and 5:30pm CST, Monday through Friday. Please return your Towel Warmer in the original packaging.</p>
- I already have a heated floor system; can it work in tandem with my current system?
- <p>The Towel Warmer is designed as a stand alone product and will add some warmth to the room. It is, however, the perfect compliment to your floor heating system as they will work together to transform your bathroom into a spa like retreat.</p>
- How much does it cost to operate the Towel Warmer?
- <p>The average cost to operate the Towel Warmer is about fifteen cents per day, though this can vary according to the cost of electricity in your area. The quoted operational cost amount is based on the national average of ten cents per kilowatt hour.</p>
- How hot does the Towel Warmer actually get? Is there any possibility of damage?
- <p>The Towel Warmer will heat up to between 100 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit. It will not produce sufficient heat to injure you if you touch or brush up against it, though you should still exercise caution around the device. The Towel Warmers have a three to nine inch offset from the wall depending on which model you purrchased; the offset provides sufficient clearance to prevent any damage to the wall. You should also maintain a distance of four inches between the Towel Warmer and surrounding fixtures.</p>
- How heavy/large are the Towel Warmers?
- <p>Weights vary based on design but typically range from 9 to 29 pounds. Even larger Towel Warmers will not be a problem when attaching to the wall. As indicated in the instruction manual, you just need to make sure that at least two of the four brackets are attached to a stud.</p>
- How do I use the Towel Warmer after it is installed?
- <p>The WarmlyYours Towel Warmer is designed for everyday use. The programmable timer can be used to accommodate your lifestyle. If you want to have a warm, dry towel anytime, just program the timer to your desired "on" and "off" times. You can also use the manual function to turn the towel warmer on! There will always be a towel ready for your bath or shower. If you prefer to use the Towel Warmer only occasionally, just bear in mind that the Towel Warmer is designed to gradually warm towels over the course of a day and does work best when towels are left to hang for about 3 hours.</p>
- Does the Towel Warmer have an automatic shutoff function?
- <p>The Towel Warmers are designed to stay on at a relatively constant temperature to keep your bathrobes and towels fresh, warm, and dry. The programmable timer provided with the Towel Warmer allows you to program specific "on" and "off" times. However, should you need to turn the unit off for any reason, the timer features a main on/off switch. The Infinity Towel Warmer is designed with an on/off switch located at the bottom of the left rail (when facing the unit).</p>
- Can I install the Towel Warmer myself or do I need to hire someone to do it for me?
- <p>Each Towel Warmer comes with an instruction manual which fully explains how to install the device from start to finish. If you can hang a picture, you can probably install a Towel Warmer. However, you will need a licensed professional who is certified to do electrical wiring for the final hook-up.</p>