TempZone™ Cable Fixing Plastic Strip, 1'
TempZone™ Cable Fixing Plastic Strips are used for securing TempZone™ Floor Heating Cable in place on floors at predetermined spacing. These strips enable you to keep the heating cable secured in position, uniformly positioned across the floor, while you install the floor adhesive. The cable fixing strips are 1” x 11½” and are available in packages of 30.
- Fast Easy Order Placement
- Floor Plan Planner
- Heat Loss Calculation
- Radiant Heat Planner for Basement
- Radiant Heat Planner for Bathroom
- Radiant Heat Planner for Bedroom
- Radiant Heat Planner for Kitchen
- TempZoneTM Electric Radiant Floor Heating Installed in High-Rise 5TH Avenue Condominiums in New York City
- TempZone™ Cable Nailed-Down Hardwood Installation
- TempZone™ Floor Heating Cable Installation Manual
- TempZone™ Twin Circuit Check Instructions