SmartStat 120V/240V, 7-Day Programmable GFCI Thermostat and Floor Sensor
The SmartStat™ Programmable Thermostat allows you to program up to 4 setting changes for each day of the week and includes manual setbacks to "high" and a "low" temperature levels. An in-floor sensor ensures accurate temperature control. The SmartStat™ features an easy-to-read, backlit digital display and battery backup in case of power failure.
Programming the SmartStat™ to match your schedule allows you to enjoy the comfort of radiant heat while saving energy. The Early Start mode allows the thermostat to “learn” what time it needs activate the system to ensure the floor is warmed to the desired temperature at the time you programmed. The SmartStat™ features a built-in GFCI for safety and accommodates either 120V or 240V floor-heating systems. For radiant floor heating installations larger than 240 sq. ft., a Master Thermostat with Power Module or a Relay Contactor is also required.
Same Day Shipping
To keep your project moving, we provide same day shipping on 99% of our products if they are ordered by 4:00 PM Central Time for UPS and FedEx delivered orders and 3:00 PM Central Time for USPS delivered orders. Please contact us by phone for Saturday delivery.
cCSAus listed, GFCI protected
In-floor sensor, will cycle the system and save you energy
7 day programmable schedule to provide comfort when you need it
Covered with WarmlyYours 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Electrical Rough-in Kits Sell Sheet US
- Indoor Controls Sell Sheet
- The Radiant Living Collection Sell Sheet
- Electrical Rough-in Kit with Conduit Installation Instructions
- Electrical Rough-in Kit with Two Conduits Installation Instructions
- Electrical Rough-in Kit without Conduit Instructions
- TH115-AF-GA-08 SmartStat Installation Manual
- Slab Heat Wiring Diagram for TH115, TH114 and a Relay
- Slab Heat Wiring Diagram for TH115, TH114, Power Module
- SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator, Power Module Wiring Diagram with Environ™ 120V or 240V Flat Lead
- SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator, Power Module Wiring Diagram with TempZone™ Twin Conductor or Environ™ (120V or 240V)
- TH115-AF-GA-08 SmartStat™ Wiring Diagram To Relay Panel RLY-4PL
- TH115-B-240GB SmartStat™ Wiring Diagram with Environ™ 240V Round Lead
- TempZone™ Custom & Standard Mat Wiring Diagram
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Single Conductor (Multiple rolls) 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™ and Comfort Regulator
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Twin Conductor (Multiple Rolls) 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator and Power Modules
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Twin Conductor 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™ and Comfort Regulator
What People Are Saying
Very reliable. Support is on anything you can throw at them quickly and thoroughly help!
Overall it's very good. I guess few things are perfect. This is such a luxury item that I feel guilty pointing this out but since you're asking, 1) There is a clicking noise when it turns on. 2) there's pockets of coldness here and there on the floor.
Make the sensor that lays on the floor flat .
I am a tile installer in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area. I have installed several different in-floor heat systems. Warmly Yours is by far the most user-friendly system for both install and operation. The thermostat has a very readable display, sleek design, and very easy operation system. Programming the system is a simple push of a couple buttons and you have a program for the week for your morning or night routine. The floor sensor is also a very easy install mainly due to its low...
Overly complex for my needs :) but works perfectly. I only use a couple of buttons... but it's nice to have the extra options. For the price it's worth having the choice later on.