Thermostat EasyStat™ Non Programmable 120V/240V with GFCI 5mA
The WarmlyYours EasyStat™ Non-Programmable Thermostat provides for simple operation of your electric floor heating system--just enter the floor temperature you desire and enjoy. The EasyStat™ includes an in-floor sensor and built-in GFCI for safe operation. It comes with a 3-year warranty and is available in 120V and 240V configurations with Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature settings.
cCSAus listed, GFCI protected
Covered with WarmlyYours 3-year manufacturer warranty
24/7 installation support and lifetime technical support
Same day shipping nationwide, no restocking fees, flexible return policy
- Slab Heat Wiring Diagram for TH115, TH114 and a Relay
- Slab Heat Wiring Diagram for TH115, TH114, Power Module
- SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator, Power Module Wiring Diagram with Environ™ 120V or 240V Flat Lead
- SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator, Power Module Wiring Diagram with TempZone™ Twin Conductor or Environ™ (120V or 240V)
- TempZone™ Custom & Standard Mat Wiring Diagram
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Single Conductor (Multiple rolls) 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™ and Comfort Regulator
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Twin Conductor (Multiple Rolls) 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator and Power Modules
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Twin Conductor 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™ and Comfort Regulator
What People Are Saying
From Diane Peters to technical support it was an awesome experience.They helped me troubleshoot my old automatic one and when I installed the new one, it works like a charm. Thanks for everything!
These units put heat where you need it - they complete zone heating. No need to heat whole house! Saves money. Excellent!
I had a customer have me replace his thermostat since his went bad. It came from a local electrical supply house and cost more than mine that I got from you, and they are the same brand. Glad I bought from you.
This controller is much better than the original design and keeps our floor at the temperature we want.
No wiring diagram provided, I had to dig this up on line. Works OK.