Thermostat EasyStat™ Non Programmable 120V/240V with GFCI 5mA
The WarmlyYours EasyStat™ Non-Programmable Thermostat provides for simple operation of your electric floor heating system--just enter the floor temperature you desire and enjoy. The EasyStat™ includes an in-floor sensor and built-in GFCI for safe operation. It comes with a 3-year warranty and is available in 120V and 240V configurations with Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature settings.
Same Day Shipping
To keep your project moving, we provide same day shipping on 99% of our products if they are ordered by 4:00 PM Central Time for UPS and FedEx delivered orders and 3:00 PM Central Time for USPS delivered orders. Please contact us by phone for Saturday delivery.
cCSAus listed, GFCI protected
Covered with WarmlyYours 3-year manufacturer warranty
24/7 installation support and lifetime technical support
Same day shipping nationwide, no restocking fees, flexible return policy
- Electrical Rough-in Kits Sell Sheet US
- Indoor Controls Sell Sheet
- The Radiant Living Collection Sell Sheet
- Electrical Rough-in Kit with Conduit Installation Instructions
- Electrical Rough-in Kit with Two Conduits Installation Instructions
- Electrical Rough-in Kit without Conduit Instructions
- Slab Heat Wiring Diagram for TH115, TH114 and a Relay
- Slab Heat Wiring Diagram for TH115, TH114, Power Module
- SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator, Power Module Wiring Diagram with Environ™ 120V or 240V Flat Lead
- SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator, Power Module Wiring Diagram with TempZone™ Twin Conductor or Environ™ (120V or 240V)
- TempZone™ Custom & Standard Mat Wiring Diagram
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Single Conductor (Multiple rolls) 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™ and Comfort Regulator
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Twin Conductor (Multiple Rolls) 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator and Power Modules
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Twin Conductor 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™ and Comfort Regulator
What People Are Saying
From Diane Peters to technical support it was an awesome experience.They helped me troubleshoot my old automatic one and when I installed the new one, it works like a charm. Thanks for everything!
These units put heat where you need it - they complete zone heating. No need to heat whole house! Saves money. Excellent!
I had a customer have me replace his thermostat since his went bad. It came from a local electrical supply house and cost more than mine that I got from you, and they are the same brand. Glad I bought from you.
This controller is much better than the original design and keeps our floor at the temperature we want.
No wiring diagram provided, I had to dig this up on line. Works OK.