Thermostat Master 12VDC
Need more floor heating coverage? Expand your system with the 12Vdc Master Thermostat. This programmable thermostat includes a sensor and is used in conjunction with a one or more Dual Voltage Power Modules (CT230-GA) to control 120V installations utilizing more than 120 sq. ft. or 240V applications using more than 240 sq. ft. of electric radiant floor heating product. The Master Thermostat comes with a 3-year warranty. Call WarmlyYours at (800) 875-5285 to learn more about how set up your large floor heating installation for optimum control.
Same Day Shipping
To keep your project moving, we provide same day shipping on 99% of our products if they are ordered by 4:00 PM Central Time for UPS and FedEx delivered orders and 3:00 PM Central Time for USPS delivered orders. Please contact us by phone for Saturday delivery.
24/7 installation support and lifetime technical support
cCSAus listed, GFCI protected
In-floor sensor, will cycle the system and save you energy
7 day programmable schedule to provide comfort when you need it
- Electrical Rough-in Kit with Conduit Installation Instructions
- Electrical Rough-in Kit without Conduit Instructions
- Master Thermostat with Dual Voltage Power Modules Wiring Diagram
- Master Thermostat with Dual Voltage Power Modules Wiring Diagram and Instructions
- Slab Heat Wiring Diagram for TH115, TH114, Power Module
- SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator, Power Module Wiring Diagram with Environ™ 120V or 240V Flat Lead
- SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator, Power Module Wiring Diagram with TempZone™ Twin Conductor or Environ™ (120V or 240V)
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Twin Conductor (Multiple Rolls) 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator and Power Modules
What People Are Saying
As a home owner, I installed electric radiant heat mesh from WarmlyYours under my bathroom tiles in two baths. It was a simple process, and customer support was always there to answer any and all of my questions. I love dealing with this company. After more than a decade, the floors work just perfectly.
I installed my Warmly Yours electric heated floor in my kitchen approximately 7 years ago. Approximately 2 years after I installed it the 15 amp thermostat burned out. Warmly Yours promptly provided me with a replacement thermostat at no cost. About 2 years later the second thermostat burned out. Warmly Yours then sent a technical expert to my house to investigate the cause of the problem. The technician used highly sophisticated instruments to diagnosis the problem. The technician...