Thermostat Master 12VDC
Need more floor heating coverage? Expand your system with the 12Vdc Master Thermostat. This programmable thermostat includes a sensor and is used in conjunction with a one or more Dual Voltage Power Modules (CT230-GA) to control 120V installations utilizing more than 120 sq. ft. or 240V applications using more than 240 sq. ft. of electric radiant floor heating product. The Master Thermostat comes with a 3-year warranty. Call WarmlyYours at (800) 875-5285 to learn more about how set up your large floor heating installation for optimum control.
24/7 installation support and lifetime technical support
cCSAus listed, GFCI protected
In-floor sensor, will cycle the system and save you energy
7 day programmable schedule to provide comfort when you need it
- Electrical Rough-in Kit with Conduit Installation Instructions
- Electrical Rough-in Kit without Conduit Instructions
- Master Thermostat with Dual Voltage Power Module
- Master Thermostat with Dual Voltage Power Modules Wiring Diagram
- Slab Heat Wiring Diagram for TH115, TH114, Power Module
- SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator, Power Module Wiring Diagram with Environ™ 120V or 240V Flat Lead
- SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator, Power Module Wiring Diagram with TempZone™ Twin Conductor or Environ™ (120V or 240V)
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Twin Conductor (Multiple Rolls) 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator and Power Modules
What People Are Saying
As a home owner, I installed electric radiant heat mesh from WarmlyYours under my bathroom tiles in two baths. It was a simple process, and customer support was always there to answer any and all of my questions. I love dealing with this company. After more than a decade, the floors work just perfectly.
I installed my Warmly Yours electric heated floor in my kitchen approximately 7 years ago. Approximately 2 years after I installed it the 15 amp thermostat burned out. Warmly Yours promptly provided me with a replacement thermostat at no cost. About 2 years later the second thermostat burned out. Warmly Yours then sent a technical expert to my house to investigate the cause of the problem. The technician used highly sophisticated instruments to diagnosis the problem. The technician...