These quiet, load-switching panels are ideally suited for snow melting cables and mats, as well as slab heating and roof deicing applications. The medium-sized RLY-8PL power relays are rated for up to 24 amps, and housed in NEMA 1 indoor enclosures, and designed for use with 120, 208, 240 or 277 Vac cables. All components of the RLY-8PL medium relay panels are C-UL-US approved. The panel’s terminals are clearly labeled for ease of installation.
- Economy Snow Melt Control
- Gutter Deicing System Controls Sensors And Accessories Sell Sheet
- Manual Snow Melt Timer Control
- Premium Snow Melt Control
- Slab Mount Snow Sensor
- Snow Melt Relay Panel
- Snow Melt Remote Control Overide
- SCA-120-2SS Snow and Ice Melting Control Installation Sheet
- SCV-120 Line Diagram for Snow Melting one or more circuit with relay panel
- SCV-120 Value Snow Melt Switch/Sensor
- SLAB-SS/ETOG-55 Slab Sensor Instructions
- SCA-120-2SS Snow and Ice Melting Control Manual
- SCV-DUAL Installation Manual
- Sce 120 Manual 10292 B
- Snow Melting SCE-120 User Guide
- Snow Melting SCP-120 Installation Manual
- Snow Melting SCV 120 Installation Manual
- 4/8/12PL Relay Wiring Diagram for Snow Melt Mats & Cable 120V/240V
- SCP-120 Snow Melting 240V Premium Control Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting 240V Economy Control Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting 240V SCM-120 Manual Control Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting 240V Value Control Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting SCE-120 Controller Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting SCV-DUAL-Wiring Diagram Control
- AIR-SS Aerial Mounted Snow Sensor Specification and Installation
- SCA-120-2SS Snow and Ice Melting Control Spec Sheet
- Snow Melt Controller SCV-DUAL (LCD-8) Spec Sheet
- Snow Melt Plaque
- Snow Melting Plaque Specifications
- Snow Melting Relay Panel Specifications for RLY-4PL, RLY-8PL or RLY-12PL
- Snow Melting SCE-120 Specifications
- Snow Melting SCM-120 Specifications
- Snow Melting SCP-120 Specifications
- Snow Melting SCV 120 Specifications
What People Are Saying
We installed this in a bathroom about 10 years ago and it is still working great today! Getting ready to redo another bath and put tile down in a home office, and will be ordering systems for both of these rooms. Nice heat, nice thermostat and very reliable.
I installed the under floor heating in my bathroom under porcelain tile. It is AMAZING! I love going into my bathroom every morning with a warm floor. I wish I had done this in every room in my house. One of the best decisions I made on the remodel! I am going to add this to every room I can!
As a home owner, I installed electric radiant heat mesh from WarmlyYours under my bathroom tiles in two baths. It was a simple process, and customer support was always there to answer any and all of my questions. I love dealing with this company. After more than a decade, the floors work just perfectly.
I have used other mats before finding your company. Now I have brought approx. 4 mats from you and am very happy with the product and the service and I will continue using your company.
Awesome product bought for all 3 bedrooms and the warmth is amazing underfoot. Waking up in the morning and stepping onto the engineered hardwood is now a joy. Great product!