Featuring a NEMA 1 indoor enclosure and clearly labeled terminals to facilitate installation, the RLY-4PL small relay panels are designed for use with snow melting, slab heating, and roof deicing applications. Appropriate for use with 120, 208, 240 or 277 Vac cables, they are virtually silent during operation. The RLY-4PL panels are C-UL-US approved and rated for up to 24 amps.
- SCA-120-2SS Snow and Ice Melting Control Installation Sheet
- SCV-120 Line Diagram for Snow Melting one or more circuit with relay panel
- SCV-120 Value Snow Melt Switch/Sensor
- SLAB-SS/ETOG-55 Slab Sensor Instructions
- SCA-120-2SS Snow and Ice Melting Control Manual
- SCV-DUAL Installation Manual
- Sce 120 Manual 10292 B
- Snow Melting SCE-120 User Guide
- Snow Melting SCP-120 Installation Manual
- Snow Melting SCV 120 Installation Manual
- AIR-SS Aerial Mounted Snow Sensor Specification and Installation
- SCA-120-2SS Snow and Ice Melting Control Spec Sheet
- Snow Melt Controller SCV-DUAL (LCD-8) Spec Sheet
- Snow Melt Plaque
- Snow Melting Plaque Specifications
- Snow Melting Relay Panel Specifications for RLY-4PL, RLY-8PL or RLY-12PL
- Snow Melting SCE-120 Specifications
- Snow Melting SCM-120 Specifications
- Snow Melting SCP-120 Specifications
- Snow Melting SCV 120 Specifications
- 4/8/12PL Relay Wiring Diagram for Snow Melt Mats & Cable 120V/240V
- SCP-120 Snow Melting 240V Premium Control Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting 240V Economy Control Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting 240V SCM-120 Manual Control Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting 240V Value Control Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting SCE-120 Controller Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting SCV-DUAL-Wiring Diagram Control
What People Are Saying
We installed this in a bathroom about 10 years ago and it is still working great today! Getting ready to redo another bath and put tile down in a home office, and will be ordering systems for both of these rooms. Nice heat, nice thermostat and very reliable.
I installed the under floor heating in my bathroom under porcelain tile. It is AMAZING! I love going into my bathroom every morning with a warm floor. I wish I had done this in every room in my house. One of the best decisions I made on the remodel! I am going to add this to every room I can!
As a home owner, I installed electric radiant heat mesh from WarmlyYours under my bathroom tiles in two baths. It was a simple process, and customer support was always there to answer any and all of my questions. I love dealing with this company. After more than a decade, the floors work just perfectly.
I have used other mats before finding your company. Now I have brought approx. 4 mats from you and am very happy with the product and the service and I will continue using your company.
Awesome product bought for all 3 bedrooms and the warmth is amazing underfoot. Waking up in the morning and stepping onto the engineered hardwood is now a joy. Great product!