Gutter Mounted Ice Sensor
The GTR-SS automatic sensor enables reliable, automatic operation of deicing system to reduce operating costs. Gutter-mounted for accuracy, this unit features solid-state sensors for both moisture and temperature encased in a durable protective housing. Its microcontroller design prevents ice bridging. The GTR-SS operates on low voltage, making installation easier. With the included 12-inch, 3-conductor, 18 AWG lead, the sensor can be located up to 2,000 ft. (609.6 m) from the control panel. The GTR-SS is suitable for use with SCP-120 or SCA-DUAL controls.
Same Day Shipping
To keep your project moving, we provide same day shipping on 99% of our products if they are ordered by 4:00 PM Central Time for UPS and FedEx delivered orders and 3:00 PM Central Time for USPS delivered orders. Please contact us by phone for Saturday delivery.
- Gutter Deicing System Controls Sensors And Accessories Sell Sheet
- Ice Shield Roof & Gutter Deicing Sell Sheet
- Outdoor Display Program Sell Sheet for US
- The Radiant Living Collection Sell Sheet
- Gutter Ice Sensor Installation
- Gutter Ice Sensor Spec Sheet
- Gutter/Aerial Ice and Snow Sensor Spec Sheet
- ET Plug End Kit Power Connection Kit Installation Manual
- ET-End-Kit End Seal Kit Installation Manual
- ET-PWR-Kit Power Connection Kit Installation Manual
- Roof And Gutter Cable Installation Manual
- SCA-DUAL Installation Manual