Snow Melt Plaque
In order to stay compliant with National Electric Code 426-13, WarmlyYours’ Snow Melt Plaque must be purchased in coordination with a snow-melting system. The code states that embedded snow-melting equipment must be evident by the posting of appropriate caution signs or markings where clearly visible. Thus, this durable cast brass plaque can be easily installed in concrete or asphalt to indicate that the snow-melting equipment is located underneath the material. The plaque is 4.0 x 4.0 x 3/8 “ thick and includes a ¼” diameter x 2” long bolt and nut combination for anchoring.
- Snow Melt Cable Installed in Lincoln Park Smiles - Chicago, IL
- WarmlyYours Snow Melting System Installed in Concrete Handicap-Accessible Ramp
- Snow Melting & Slab Heating Application Cross Sections
- Snow Melting & Slab Heating Installation Manual
- Snow Melt Melting & Slab Heating Repair Kit Instructions
- Snow Melt and Slab Heat Endcap Repair Instructions
What People Are Saying
Great product. It is easy to install and works great. The customer service as awesome and delivery was faster than ordering from a local dept store. I will buy more when the cabin is ready for flooring.
As a DIY, I really appreciated the snow melting cable because it is so heavily jacketted I had no trouble with damage, testing the cable before and after proved that it withstood whatever it had to during installation. I love that it has a built-in return connection; meaning the cable doesn't have to make the "run" back to the relay panel - this made the install so much easier.