WarmlyYours’ RCO Remote Control Override provides a convenient and economical means of monitoring and controlling snow melting or roof and gutter deicing systems from a remote, indoor location. The manual override allows for greater user control. Featuring a 2-conductor hook up, the Remote Control Override can be installed up to 500’ from the control panel. Affordable and easy to install, it can be either flush or surface mounted to accommodate the requirements of your indoor installation. For use with SCP-120 or SCA-120-2SS controls.
- Gutter Deicing System Controls Sensors And Accessories Sell Sheet
- Premium Snow Melt Control
- Slab Mount Snow Sensor
- Snow Melt Relay Panel
- Snow Melt Remote Control Overide
- SCA-120-2SS Snow and Ice Melting Control Installation Manual
- Snow Melting SCE-120 User Guide
- Snow Melting SCP-120 Installation Manual
- SCP-120 Snow Melting 240V Premium Control Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting SCA-120-2SS Controller Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting SCA-120-2SS Controller with Relay Wiring Diagram
What People Are Saying
Love the product. I no longer have to worry about whether it's going to snow while we're away from home or having to turn the heating on hours before it is needed if the weather forecast calls for snow overnight! Took a bit of time to fully understand the way in which the system works, but now that I've figured it out - wonderful product!