Snow and Ice Melting Control Premium
The SCP-120 premium, automatic snow/ice melting control provides for easy installation and operation to minimize energy use. For use with WarmlyYours snow melting or roof and gutter deicing systems (with the AIR-SS and/or GTR-SS sensor), it operates electrically- and mechanically-held contactors for pilot duty applications. The SCP-120 premium snow melt control includes an OT-Sensor (for use as an additional air temperature sensor) and features a UL-Listed, wall-mounted, NEMA 3R enclosure. With an Energy Management Computer (EMC) interface and heater hold-on and test capabilities, the unit is rated for 120Vac and supports up to six sensors. CSA Certified for use in Canada and U.S.
- SCA-120-2SS Snow and Ice Melting Control Manual
- Sce 120 Manual 10292 B
- Snow Melting SCE-120 User Guide
- Snow Melting SCP-120 Installation Manual
- AIR-SS Aerial Mounted Snow Sensor Specification and Installation
- SCA-120-2SS Snow and Ice Melting Control Spec Sheet
- Snow Melt Plaque
- Snow Melting Plaque Specifications
- Snow Melting SCP-120 Specifications
What People Are Saying
Love the product. I no longer have to worry about whether it's going to snow while we're away from home or having to turn the heating on hours before it is needed if the weather forecast calls for snow overnight! Took a bit of time to fully understand the way in which the system works, but now that I've figured it out - wonderful product!