Value Snow Melt Control - 100-240VAC
This configurable aerial snow-melting controller makes automatic snow melting cost-effective in even the smallest applications. Heaters operate at temperatures below the default set point (38°F or 3.3°C) only when the sensor detects precipitation at temperatures below 38°F. Plus, the adjustable hold-on period (3 hours default) continues heater operation after snow stops to ensure complete melting. The SCV-DUAL controller includes an internal magnetic reed switch used for manual heater cycling, as well as configuring the temperature set point and the hold-on time. The controller operates from 100 to 240 VAC to work with a wide variety of applications. It also controls heater loads up to 16 amps.
Same Day Shipping
To keep your project moving, we provide same day shipping on 99% of our products if they are ordered by 4:00 PM Central Time for UPS and FedEx delivered orders and 3:00 PM Central Time for USPS delivered orders. Please contact us by phone for Saturday delivery.
- Gutter Deicing System Controls Sensors And Accessories Sell Sheet
- Slab Mount Snow Sensor
- Snow Melt Relay Panel
- Snow Melt Remote Control Overide
- The Radiant Living Collection Sell Sheet
- SCV Dual with Relay Wiring Diagram
- SCV-120 Line Diagram for Snow Melting one or more circuit with relay panel
- Snow Melting 240V Value Control Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting SCV-DUAL-Wiring Diagram Control