Snow Melt Cable 120V, 188 ft., 18.8A
Eliminate the hassle of shoveling this winter and keep your walkway, patio or porch clear of snow and ice with a WarmlyYours snow melting system. The 188.0 feet 120Vsnow melting cable features a twin conductor and measures ¼” (6mm) in diameter. At 12 watts per lineal foot, it can be used for asphalt, concrete or (mortar under) paver applications. A 20 foot (6m) of 14 AWG cold lead is included. All WarmlyYours snow melting cables are CSA certified for outdoor use in the U.S. and Canada.
No Snow, No Shovels
Prevent accumulation of snow or shoveling after overnight snowfalls
Both Mats and Cable utilize energy efficient twin-conductor heating cable
Easy To Install
No pipes, boilers, tubing, tanks, or noisy pumps to install
Choose from Premium, Economy, Manual or Value Control options
- Snow Melt Cable Installed in Lincoln Park Smiles - Chicago, IL
- WarmlyYours Snow Melting System Installed in Concrete Handicap-Accessible Ramp
- SCA-DUAL Installation Manual
- Snow Melting & Slab Heating Application Cross Sections
- Snow Melting Installation Manual
- Snow Melt Melting & Slab Heating Repair Kit Instructions
- Snow Melt and Slab Heat Endcap Repair Instructions
- SCA-DUAL Controller Wiring Diagram
- SCA-DUAL Controller With Relay Wiring Diagram
- SCV Dual with Relay Wiring Diagram
What People Are Saying
Great product. It is easy to install and works great. The customer service as awesome and delivery was faster than ordering from a local dept store. I will buy more when the cabin is ready for flooring.
As a DIY, I really appreciated the snow melting cable because it is so heavily jacketted I had no trouble with damage, testing the cable before and after proved that it withstood whatever it had to during installation. I love that it has a built-in return connection; meaning the cable doesn't have to make the "run" back to the relay panel - this made the install so much easier.