Snow Melt Cable 120V, 85.5 ft., 8.4A
No more icy walkways, no more shoveling. Stay warm and dry while your WarmlyYours snow melting system does the work. The 85.5 feet 120Vsnow melting cable is perfect for unusually shaped patios, walkways or stairs. This twin conductor cable measures ¼” (6mm) in diameter and generates 12 watts per lineal foot to safely and effectively melt snow and ice from asphalt, concrete or pavers. A 20-foot (6m), 14 AWG cold lead is included. All WarmlyYours snow melting cables are CSA certified for outdoor use in the U.S. and Canada.
No Snow, No Shovels
Prevent accumulation of snow or shoveling after overnight snowfalls
Both Mats and Cable utilize energy efficient twin-conductor heating cable
Easy To Install
No pipes, boilers, tubing, tanks, or noisy pumps to install
Choose from Premium, Economy, Manual or Value Control options
- Snow Melt Cable Installed in Lincoln Park Smiles - Chicago, IL
- WarmlyYours Snow Melting System Installed in Concrete Handicap-Accessible Ramp
- Snow Melt Melting & Slab Heating Repair Kit Instructions
- Snow Melt and Slab Heat Endcap Repair Instructions
- SCA-DUAL Controller Wiring Diagram
- SCA-DUAL Controller With Relay Wiring Diagram
- SCV Dual with Relay Wiring Diagram
What People Are Saying
Great product. It is easy to install and works great. The customer service as awesome and delivery was faster than ordering from a local dept store. I will buy more when the cabin is ready for flooring.
As a DIY, I really appreciated the snow melting cable because it is so heavily jacketted I had no trouble with damage, testing the cable before and after proved that it withstood whatever it had to during installation. I love that it has a built-in return connection; meaning the cable doesn't have to make the "run" back to the relay panel - this made the install so much easier.