Snow Melt Cable 240V, 188 ft., 9.4A
Say goodbye to snow-covered paths and slippery sidewalks. Well-suited for use in either residential or commercial applications, the 188.0 feet 240V WarmlyYours snow melting cable is composed of a ¼” (6mm) twin-conductor heat resistant cable that generates 12 watts per lineal foot for reliable snow melting performance. The flexible heating cable and 20-foot (6m), 14 AWG cold lead, provide the versatility needed to enable easy installation of this snow melting system in concrete, asphalt or (in mortar under) paver walkways, stairs, patios and other outdoor spaces. All WarmlyYours snow melting cables are CSA certified for outdoor use in Canadian and U.S. markets.
No Snow, No Shovels
Prevent accumulation of snow or shoveling after overnight snowfalls
Both Mats and Cable utilize energy efficient twin-conductor heating cable
Easy To Install
No pipes, boilers, tubing, tanks, or noisy pumps to install
Choose from Premium, Economy, Manual or Value Control options
- Snow Melt Cable Installed in Lincoln Park Smiles - Chicago, IL
- WarmlyYours Snow Melting System Installed in Concrete Handicap-Accessible Ramp
- SCA-120-2SS Snow and Ice Melting Control Installation Sheet
- SCE 120 Installation Manual
- Snow Melting & Slab Heating Application Cross Sections
- Snow Melting & Slab Heating Installation Manual
- Snow Melt Melting & Slab Heating Repair Kit Instructions
- Snow Melt and Slab Heat Endcap Repair Instructions
- SCV Dual with Relay Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting 240V SCM-120 Manual Control Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting SCA-120-2SS Controller Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting SCA-120-2SS Controller with Relay Wiring Diagram
What People Are Saying
Great product. It is easy to install and works great. The customer service as awesome and delivery was faster than ordering from a local dept store. I will buy more when the cabin is ready for flooring.
As a DIY, I really appreciated the snow melting cable because it is so heavily jacketted I had no trouble with damage, testing the cable before and after proved that it withstood whatever it had to during installation. I love that it has a built-in return connection; meaning the cable doesn't have to make the "run" back to the relay panel - this made the install so much easier.