Snow Melt Cable 240V, 342 ft., 16.7A
Protect your family and your investment. WarmlyYours snow melting cable installs in asphalt, concrete or mortar under pavers to safely and effectively remove snow and ice without causing damage to decorative surfaces or landscaping. The 342.0 feet 240V twin conductor heating cable is perfect for unusually shaped patios, walkways or stairs. It measures ¼” (6mm) in diameter and generates 12 watts per lineal foot and includes 20 foot (6m) of 14 AWG cold lead to adapt to the needs of your installation. All WarmlyYours snow melting cables are CSA certified for outdoor use in the U.S. and Canada.
No Snow, No Shovels
Prevent accumulation of snow or shoveling after overnight snowfalls
Both Mats and Cable utilize energy efficient twin-conductor heating cable
Easy To Install
No pipes, boilers, tubing, tanks, or noisy pumps to install
Choose from Premium, Economy, Manual or Value Control options
- Snow Melt Cable Installed in Lincoln Park Smiles - Chicago, IL
- WarmlyYours Snow Melting System Installed in Concrete Handicap-Accessible Ramp
- SCA-120-2SS Snow and Ice Melting Control Installation Sheet
- SCE 120 Installation Manual
- Snow Melting & Slab Heating Application Cross Sections
- Snow Melting & Slab Heating Installation Manual
- Snow Melt Melting & Slab Heating Repair Kit Instructions
- Snow Melt and Slab Heat Endcap Repair Instructions
- SCV Dual with Relay Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting 240V SCM-120 Manual Control Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting SCA-120-2SS Controller Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting SCA-120-2SS Controller with Relay Wiring Diagram
What People Are Saying
Great product. It is easy to install and works great. The customer service as awesome and delivery was faster than ordering from a local dept store. I will buy more when the cabin is ready for flooring.
As a DIY, I really appreciated the snow melting cable because it is so heavily jacketted I had no trouble with damage, testing the cable before and after proved that it withstood whatever it had to during installation. I love that it has a built-in return connection; meaning the cable doesn't have to make the "run" back to the relay panel - this made the install so much easier.