Snow Melt Cable 240V, 428 ft., 20.9A
This 240V WarmlyYours snow melting cable installs in asphalt, concrete or mortar under pavers for either residential or commercial applications. The 428.0 feet twin-conductor cable is perfect for larger, open areas or longer walkways, providing ample flexibility to adapt to curves, steps, and other challenging layouts. Each cable features a ¼” (6mm) twin-conductor heat resistant cable for energy efficient operation and generates 12 watts per lineal foot for dependable and efficient snow melting performance. A 20-foot (6m) 14 AWG cold lead is included. All WarmlyYours snow melting cables are CSA certified for outdoor use in Canadian and U.S. markets.
No Snow, No Shovels
Prevent accumulation of snow or shoveling after overnight snowfalls
Both Mats and Cable utilize energy efficient twin-conductor heating cable
Easy To Install
No pipes, boilers, tubing, tanks, or noisy pumps to install
Choose from Premium, Economy, Manual or Value Control options
- Snow Melt Cable Installed in Lincoln Park Smiles - Chicago, IL
- WarmlyYours Snow Melting System Installed in Concrete Handicap-Accessible Ramp
- SCA-DUAL Installation Manual
- Snow Melting & Slab Heating Application Cross Sections
- Snow Melting Installation Manual
- Snow Melt Melting & Slab Heating Repair Kit Instructions
- Snow Melt and Slab Heat Endcap Repair Instructions
- SCA-DUAL Controller Wiring Diagram
- SCA-DUAL Controller With Relay Wiring Diagram
- SCV Dual with Relay Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting 240V SCM-120 Manual Control Wiring Diagram
What People Are Saying
Great product. It is easy to install and works great. The customer service as awesome and delivery was faster than ordering from a local dept store. I will buy more when the cabin is ready for flooring.
As a DIY, I really appreciated the snow melting cable because it is so heavily jacketted I had no trouble with damage, testing the cable before and after proved that it withstood whatever it had to during installation. I love that it has a built-in return connection; meaning the cable doesn't have to make the "run" back to the relay panel - this made the install so much easier.