Snow Melt Mat 120V, 2' x 10', 20 sq.ft., 8.4A
Eliminate the risk of falls on snowy or icy surfaces by adding a WarmlyYours snow melting system to your home or business. With 20.0 sq.ft. of radiant heat to efficiently melt snow and ice, the 2.0 feet X 10.0 feet 120V snow melting mats are composed of a durable, corrosion-resistant, twin-conductor heating element affixed to a polypropylene mesh backing for even distribution of heat in asphalt, concrete or mortar underneath paver applications. Safe, CSA certified, for outdoor use in the U.S. and Canada, WarmlyYours snow melting mats generate 50 watts per square foot for optimal snow melting performance. A 20-foot (6m) cold lead is included to adapt to your installation requirements.
Both Mats and Cable utilize energy efficient twin-conductor heating cable
Easy To Install
No pipes, boilers, tubing, tanks, or noisy pumps to install
Choose from Premium, Economy, Manual or Value Control options
Same day shipping nationwide, no restocking fees, flexible return policy
- Snow Melt Cable Installed in Lincoln Park Smiles - Chicago, IL
- Snow Melting Mats Installed for Tompkins Residential Project
- WarmlyYours Snow Melting System Installed in Concrete Handicap-Accessible Ramp
- SCA-120-2SS Snow and Ice Melting Control Installation Sheet
- SCE 120 Installation Manual
- Snow Melting & Slab Heating Application Cross Sections
- Snow Melting & Slab Heating Installation Manual
- Snow Melt Melting & Slab Heating Repair Kit Instructions
- Snow Melt and Slab Heat Endcap Repair Instructions
- SCV Dual with Relay Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting SCA-120-2SS Controller Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting SCA-120-2SS Controller with Relay Wiring Diagram
What People Are Saying
System works great! My biggest complaint is that there is not an indicator light on the panel that shows when it is operating. I would feel much better if I knew that the system was not wasting energy due to a faulty temperature/moisture sensor.
I am so glad I bought the driveway heated mats. They worked great all winter. I couldn't be happier. Well worth the investment.
I love my heated driveway mats!!!!! They work so easily -auto on/off. The electrician had no problem with his part of the installation. I highly recommend the product. The purchase was easy too. The availability of the tech team 24/7 was a big help! I'm telling all my friends to get them when they install a new concrete driveway!