Snow Melt Mat 240V, 2' x 10', 20 sq.ft., 4.2A
Ideal for smaller commercial or residential applications, the WarmlyYours 2.0 feet X 10.0 feet 240V snow melting mats provide 20.0 sq.ft. of radiant warmth at 50 watts per square foot to eliminate snow and ice from asphalt, concrete or (mortar underneath) paver surfaces. Affixed to a lightweight, mesh backing, the durable, twin-conductor heating cable resists corrosion and is CSA certified for outdoor use in Canada and the U.S. These cut-and-turn mats are easy to install and include a 20-foot (6m) cold lead.
Both Mats and Cable utilize energy efficient twin-conductor heating cable
Easy To Install
No pipes, boilers, tubing, tanks, or noisy pumps to install
Choose from Premium, Economy, Manual or Value Control options
Same day shipping nationwide, no restocking fees, flexible return policy
- Snow Melt Cable Installed in Lincoln Park Smiles - Chicago, IL
- Snow Melting Mats Installed for Tompkins Residential Project
- WarmlyYours Snow Melting System Installed in Concrete Handicap-Accessible Ramp
- Snow Melting & Slab Heating Application Cross Sections
- Snow Melting & Slab Heating Installation Manual
- Snow Melt Melting & Slab Heating Repair Kit Instructions
- Snow Melt and Slab Heat Endcap Repair Instructions
What People Are Saying
System works great! My biggest complaint is that there is not an indicator light on the panel that shows when it is operating. I would feel much better if I knew that the system was not wasting energy due to a faulty temperature/moisture sensor.
I am so glad I bought the driveway heated mats. They worked great all winter. I couldn't be happier. Well worth the investment.
I love my heated driveway mats!!!!! They work so easily -auto on/off. The electrician had no problem with his part of the installation. I highly recommend the product. The purchase was easy too. The availability of the tech team 24/7 was a big help! I'm telling all my friends to get them when they install a new concrete driveway!