The RLY-12PL large relay panel is an ultra-silent, power-switching panel suitable for snow melting, slab heating and roof deicing applications. Housed in a NEMA 1 indoor enclosure, this large panel is C-UL-US approved and rated for up to 24 amps. The RLY-12PL panels can be used with 120, 208, 240 or 277 Vac cables and equipped with clearly labeled terminals for ease of wiring.
- Nest Integration Multi 240V Wiring Diagram and Instructions
- Nest Integration Wiring Diagram and Instructions
- RC-40AMP Relay Wiring Diagram with Environ™ 240V Round Lead
- RC-40AMP Relay Wiring Diagram with Environ™ Mat 120V Round Lead
- RC-40AMP Relay Wiring Diagram with TempZone™ (Single)
- RC-40AMP Relay Wiring Diagram with TempZone™ (Twin)
- Savant Wiring Diagram A
- TH115-AF-GA-08 SmartStat™ Wiring Diagram To Relay Panel RLY-4PL
- Wiring Diagram & Instruction, Integration Kit
What People Are Saying
System works great! My biggest complaint is that there is not an indicator light on the panel that shows when it is operating. I would feel much better if I knew that the system was not wasting energy due to a faulty temperature/moisture sensor.
Love the product. I no longer have to worry about whether it's going to snow while we're away from home or having to turn the heating on hours before it is needed if the weather forecast calls for snow overnight! Took a bit of time to fully understand the way in which the system works, but now that I've figured it out - wonderful product!
I am so glad I bought the driveway heated mats. They worked great all winter. I couldn't be happier. Well worth the investment.