Featuring a NEMA 1 indoor enclosure and clearly labeled terminals to facilitate installation, the RLY-4PL small relay panels are designed for use with snow melting, slab heating, and roof deicing applications. Appropriate for use with 120, 208, 240 or 277 Vac cables, they are virtually silent during operation. The RLY-4PL panels are C-UL-US approved and rated for up to 24 amps.
- SCA-120-2SS Snow and Ice Melting Control Installation Sheet
- SCV-120 Line Diagram for Snow Melting one or more circuit with relay panel
- SCV-120 Value Snow Melt Switch/Sensor
- SLAB-SS/ETOG-55 Slab Sensor Instructions
- SCA-120-2SS Snow and Ice Melting Control Manual
- SCV-DUAL Installation Manual
- Sce 120 Manual 10292 B
- Snow Melting SCE-120 User Guide
- Snow Melting SCP-120 Installation Manual
- Snow Melting SCV 120 Installation Manual
- AIR-SS Aerial Mounted Snow Sensor Specification and Installation
- SCA-120-2SS Snow and Ice Melting Control Spec Sheet
- Snow Melt Controller SCV-DUAL (LCD-8) Spec Sheet
- Snow Melt Plaque
- Snow Melting Plaque Specifications
- Snow Melting Relay Panel Specifications for RLY-4PL, RLY-8PL or RLY-12PL
- Snow Melting SCE-120 Specifications
- Snow Melting SCM-120 Specifications
- Snow Melting SCP-120 Specifications
- Snow Melting SCV 120 Specifications
- 4/8/12PL Relay Wiring Diagram for Snow Melt Mats & Cable 120V/240V
- SCP-120 Snow Melting 240V Premium Control Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting 240V Economy Control Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting 240V SCM-120 Manual Control Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting 240V Value Control Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting SCE-120 Controller Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting SCV-DUAL-Wiring Diagram Control
What People Are Saying
System works great! My biggest complaint is that there is not an indicator light on the panel that shows when it is operating. I would feel much better if I knew that the system was not wasting energy due to a faulty temperature/moisture sensor.
Love the product. I no longer have to worry about whether it's going to snow while we're away from home or having to turn the heating on hours before it is needed if the weather forecast calls for snow overnight! Took a bit of time to fully understand the way in which the system works, but now that I've figured it out - wonderful product!
I am so glad I bought the driveway heated mats. They worked great all winter. I couldn't be happier. Well worth the investment.