Snow Melt Aerial Sensor
The AIR-SS Aerial-Mounted Snow Sensor provides versatile and cost-effective automatic snow detection for snow melting and roof and gutter deicing systems. Easy to install, the AIR-SS Aerial-Mounted Snow Sensor is appropriate for use with the SCP-120 and SCA-120-2SS controls. It senses both ambient temperature and precipitation, detecting falling or blowing snow at temperatures below 38°F (3.3°C). The included 12-inch, 3-conductor, 18 AWG lead allows for flexibility of installation, allowing sensors to be located up to 2,000 ft. (609.6 m) from the control panel.
- Gutter Deicing System Controls Sensors And Accessories Sell Sheet
- Premium Snow Melt Control
- Slab Mount Snow Sensor
- Snow Melt Relay Panel
- Snow Melt Remote Control Overide
- The Radiant Living Collection Sell Sheet
- SCA-DUAL Controller Wiring Diagram
- SCA-DUAL Controller With Relay Wiring Diagram
- SCP-120 Snow Melting 240V Premium Control Wiring Diagram
What People Are Saying
Love the product. I no longer have to worry about whether it's going to snow while we're away from home or having to turn the heating on hours before it is needed if the weather forecast calls for snow overnight! Took a bit of time to fully understand the way in which the system works, but now that I've figured it out - wonderful product!