Snow Melt Aerial Sensor
The AIR-SS Aerial-Mounted Snow Sensor provides versatile and cost-effective automatic snow detection for snow melting and roof and gutter deicing systems. Easy to install, the AIR-SS Aerial-Mounted Snow Sensor is appropriate for use with the SCP-120 and SCA-120-2SS controls. It senses both ambient temperature and precipitation, detecting falling or blowing snow at temperatures below 38°F (3.3°C). The included 12-inch, 3-conductor, 18 AWG lead allows for flexibility of installation, allowing sensors to be located up to 2,000 ft. (609.6 m) from the control panel.
- SCA-120-2SS Snow and Ice Melting Control Manual
- Sce 120 Manual 10292 B
- Snow Melting SCE-120 User Guide
- Snow Melting SCP-120 Installation Manual
- AIR-SS Aerial Mounted Snow Sensor Specification and Installation
- SCA-120-2SS Snow and Ice Melting Control Spec Sheet
- Snow Melt Plaque
- Snow Melting Plaque Specifications
- Snow Melting SCP-120 Specifications
What People Are Saying
Love the product. I no longer have to worry about whether it's going to snow while we're away from home or having to turn the heating on hours before it is needed if the weather forecast calls for snow overnight! Took a bit of time to fully understand the way in which the system works, but now that I've figured it out - wonderful product!