Cold Lead 240V
The WarmlyYours snow melting cable cold lead adds flexibility to your installation, connecting the snow melting system to a power source located beyond the reach of the length of the factory-provided cold lead. This non-heated, conductive copper wire is stocked in 100-foot (30.5 meter) rolls and is sold by the foot at a MSRP of $2.00 per lineal foot. For use with 240V snow melting cable applications only.
- Snow Melt Cable Installed in Lincoln Park Smiles - Chicago, IL
- WarmlyYours Snow Melting System Installed in Concrete Handicap-Accessible Ramp
- Snow Melting & Slab Heating Application Cross Sections
- Snow Melting & Slab Heating Installation Manual
- Snow Melt Melting & Slab Heating Repair Kit Instructions
- Snow Melt and Slab Heat Endcap Repair Instructions
What People Are Saying
Great product. It is easy to install and works great. The customer service as awesome and delivery was faster than ordering from a local dept store. I will buy more when the cabin is ready for flooring.
As a DIY, I really appreciated the snow melting cable because it is so heavily jacketted I had no trouble with damage, testing the cable before and after proved that it withstood whatever it had to during installation. I love that it has a built-in return connection; meaning the cable doesn't have to make the "run" back to the relay panel - this made the install so much easier.