WarmlyYours TempZone Electric Radiant Floor Heating Flex Roll Kit 1.5′ x 33′ (49.5 Sq. Ft) with nSpire Touch WiFi Programmable Thermostat & Circuit Check for use under Tile, Marble, LVT, Vinyl, Hardwood (120V)
- Covers 49.5 Sq. Ft, Specs: 6.19 Amps, 19.39 Ohms, 743 Watts, 120 Volts
- WarmlyYours TempZone™ Flex Roll is perfect for installation underneath ceramic tile, natural stone, nailed hardwood, wood, and other popular flooring materials, this cut-and-turn roll consists of a heating cable secured with double-sided tape onto a fiber-glass mesh, and the heating cable is distributed in serpentine 3" apart loops, which helps deliver even heating throughout flooring areas, with a 1/8" low profile twin conductor, 1 return lead, fits any room shape without significantly raising the floor height
- This dual voltage (120V/240V) thermostat comes with Wi-Fi capabilities and built-in self-testing GFCI, allows you to control your floor heating system remotely, features "Child-Lock" function and a crystal-clear 3.5” full color touchscreen, complimentary floor sensor allows for energy efficient operation of your floor heating system, with the ability to set up 6 separate temperature events per day and the integrated install wizard, lets you customize your comfort while cutting down on operating cost
- This exclusive Circuit Check was developed by WarmlyYours for use in monitoring the floor heating system before, during and after installation, gives you peace of mind and ensures trouble-free installation of your radiant floor heating system, beeps immediately if the heating cable is damaged and a short or break occurs, will alert the installer to a potential problem before the floor covering is installed
- 15 Watts Per Sq. Ft, 15' Cold Lead
TempZone™ Flex Rolls Description
The WarmlyYours floor heating kit with mesh is designed for applications until tile, stone and nailed hardwood floors. TempZone™ Flex Roll allow for radiant heating at an affordable cost. Install radiant heating in front of your kitchen appliances and bath fixtures for a warm path of under floor heat where you stand the most. These are perfect for providing radiant spot heating for moderately sized bathroom and kitchen floors or just the high traffic cooking areas of larger kitchens, powder rooms or in front of a vanity.
Due to its WiFi capabilities, this programmable thermostat, with built-in self-testing GFCI, allows you to control your floor heating system with your smartphone or on the web. If you have a busy schedule, the nSpire Touch WiFi’s ability to be controlled remotely can translate into huge energy savings without sacrificing comfort or convenience. With its crystal-clear 3.5” full color touchscreen display, the dual voltage (120V/240V) nSpire Touch WiFi is as easy to operate as it is to look at. The integrated Install Wizard and easy-programming options make set up a breeze. This model provides maximum control over the floor temperature with 6 programmable events for each day of the week. Also includes floor sensor.
|Ohms Per Ft||0.1 Ohm/ft|
|Watts Per Sq. Ft.||15 Watts Per Sq. Ft.|
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty||25 Year Warranty|
|Wet Location Listed||US, Canada|
|BTU Per Hour||2303 Btu|
|Cold Lead Length||15′|
|Heating Element Thickness||0.125″|
|Country of Origin (COO)||India|
|Floor Types||Commonly installed beneath tile and stone|
Documents & Manuals
- TempZone™ Flex Roll (Twin Conductor) Installation Manual (English)
- Manual de instalación de su Sistema de Calefacción Radiante Tempzone (Spanish)
- TempZone™ Flex Roll (Twin Conductor) Important Installation Information Summary (English)
- TempZone™ Flex Roll Nailed-Down Hardwood Installation Overview (English)
- TempZone™ Floor Cross Section in Shower (English)
- Floor Heating Request for Quotation Form (English)
- Calculating Project Dimensions (English)
- TempZone Flex Rolls Materials And Tools Checklist (English)
- 5TH Avenue Condominiums - New York City, NY - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Chicago Housing Authority Senior Living Apartment Building - Chicago, IL - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- LUX 74 Residences - New York, NY - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel - Las Vegas, NV - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Ocean House Hotel & Residences - Westerly, RI - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Universal Design Living Laboratory - Columbus, OH - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
Customer Questions & Answers
TempZone™ Flex Rolls has 81 Questions and Answers.
While WarmlyYours electric radiant floor heating systems are typically installed by your floor covering contractor, a licensed electrician is recommended for the final thermostat hook-up. With every quote, we provide an Installation Plan layout, together with an electrical plan that has all the info required for the electrician.
Our electric radiant floor heating systems have withstood rigorous safety testing and earned the UL listing. They produce much less EMF than common household appliances like your TV or vacuum cleaner. The EPRI (Electric Power Research Institute) tests all electrical devices and publishes the data. Many common household appliances are tested at a distance of 6 inches. The test results indicate that on average, the EMF emitted for the following appliances, measured in Milligauss (mG) units, is:
Vacuum Cleaner: 300 mG
Microwave: 200 mG
Portable Heater: 100 mG
Dishwasher: 20 mG
Washing Machine: 20 mG
WarmlyYours TempZone™ (Twin): 1.8 mG
How can I determine what I need for my floor heating project and how can I find out what my floor heating system will cost?
You can use the Instant Quote Tool, which gives you many options for your floor heating coverage. Use this interactive tool to design your room online and receive an instant quotation with product recommendations, rough-in and installation kits, cost of your control, etc. Planning your floor heating project is made easy when using our Instant Quote Tool.
Send us your floor plan or fax it to (800) 408-1100 and we will send you a quote, product recommendation and a free custom installation plan for your project.
WarmlyYours’ TempZone™ product is most commonly installed under tile, stone, and marble flooring, but can also be installed under many other popular floor covering options such as hardwood, vinyl and linoleum. We also have our Environ system, which is an electric floor heating product as well and is specially designed for installation under carpet (in the U.S. only), laminate and floating wood. WarmlyYours can accommodate any flooring type with either of the electric radiant floor heating products that we offer. If your flooring type isn't listed here, just give us a call at (800) 875-5285 and we will be happy to discuss it with you.
Sunrooms can be very cold during the winter months. While a furnace may push some warm air into the room, the large number of windows, exterior walls, and other causes of heat loss in a sunroom will typically keep it from having a comfortable temperature level. Floor heating and radiant panels will add radiant heat, which the human body absorbs faster than other forms of heat, to the room so that it feels warm even at lower temperatures.
View all 81 Questions and Answers
TempZone™ Flex Rolls achieved an average rating of 4.9 stars with 664 reviews by our customers.
Mary is the best
Steve J., San Diego, CA on 12/02/2023
I’ve been working with Mary for a number of years. She’s been nothing but helpful patient and caring. As for the product I’ve never had a problem installed many thousands of square feet and will continue using it in the future.
Anonymous, Timnath, CO on 12/01/2023
The system works as expected and was a lot easier to install under tile than was thought.
Our bathroom is now WARM!
Peter H., Lake Zurich, IL on 11/25/2023
We took the bathroom down to the studs and subfloor and installed WarmlyYours floor coils plus two ceiling panels, plus fresh paint and floor quartz slabs. We are now sandwiched between two layers of warmth, which we really appreciate now that winter is here.
great as usual
Dellavalle L., East Stroudsburg, PA on 11/24/2023
i didn't have any source of heat in this room. i chose to install a hot air line from my furnace. it wasn't that effective. then while ordering the new floor mats for my next house remodel 3 bathroom floors. i decided to just do it in my dining room too. this meant remove the dining room table etc. remove the LVL floor. under the flooring was a hand written note from the original builder. that was a cool find. i installed the mat ran all the wiring and then poured the floor leveler on top which was the most important thing as i someday may tile this floor. but i went and installed life proof flooring on top and man. Thanksgiving was so comfy and pleasant in the dining room. the time it tommy to install was about 5 hours and the flooring took a day with all the molding's etc. The comfort you get from radiant heating is priceless in my head
My 2006 warmly yours in floor heat is back online!
Tim G., Kent, WA on 11/05/2023
My original Thermostat from 2006 suffered a short circuit internally and quit suddenly. I was grateful to find WarmlyYours still able to provide a new updated Thermostat for me. I love the new touch screen, with wifi and remote control. A very nice upgrade! Thanks WarmlyYours! Yours Warmly, Tim G.
TempZone™ Floor Heating Cable
David H., Maple Ridge, BC on 10/29/2023
We installed heating cables in a kitchen, dining room, and hallway spanning around 1000 square feet. We didn't have complete layout information from your client, but you managed to complete the installation successfully with an additional roll of heating cable. It's great to hear that Jenn, the service representative, provided excellent technical support and offered a competitive price for the project. Well done!
Excellent support with planning, purchasing and technical help throughout the project.
Jack M., Mahwah, NJ on 10/18/2023
I called to get information and spoke to Jennifer. After reviewing all the information on your company I sent a drawing , with the help of your on line tools , planners and Jennifer all the components were shipped by the end of the next day.. All went as planned. And promised. Jennifer really knows your product and is an asset to your organization. It’s refreshing to know that companies such as yours still exist. We had delays in construction , the system has been installed now for a few weeks, for well and we are ver pleased with the performance.
Excellent product with lots of detailed support
Ryan O., Portland, OR on 10/13/2023
I installed a WarmlyYours floor during a bathroom remodel. It has absolutely ruined every other floor in my house. As soon as I step out of the comfort of my WarmlyYours heated floor in my bathroom, I am left with cold feet and overwhelming sense that I need to get heated floors for every square inch of my house. It is beyond me how I have gone so long without a heated floor. In all seriousness, this was a great product with even better support. The ordering process was simple and I really appreciated having a custom plan for my project. Looking forward to buying again and warming up the rest of my floors.
After 2 previous orders through Amazon Both orders were shipp
Dennis S., Northfield, OH on 10/03/2023
After 2 previous orders through Amazon Both orders were shipped the wrong size I had to call WarmlyYours directly to get the correct size shipped to me.
Excellent customer service and technical support. Easy to ins
Anonymous, Taos, NM on 09/12/2023
Excellent customer service and technical support. Easy to install after consulting instruction manual and online videos. Thank you!