Floor HeatingRadiant Flooring Product Accessories
When you purchase a heated floor system from WarmlyYours, there are a few additional products that will help during your installation process. It’s best to be prepared for installing heated flooring, so you’ll want to consider having these helpful accessories on hand. For example, having a splice kit on hand in case you nick or cut the heating mats or rolls can expedite the installation process, while a circuit check provides peace of mind during the installation process by monitoring for circuit shorts—this tool beeps when a short is detected, allowing the installer to stop the process before laying damaged cables underneath floor surfaces. Cold lead wiring is helpful when the factory-length wire is not long enough to reach the location of your thermostat. These seem like simple additions to the job you’re doing, but when it comes to a hassle-free, smooth installation process, having these accessories on hand can ensure a headache-free install.
- New tool developed by WarmlyYours to give you peace of mind and ensure trouble-free installations.
- Immediately beeps when a short in the system is detected and alerts the tile contractor to a potentially damaged cable before he lays the tile over the floor warming system.
- The WarmlyYours troubleshooting team is available 24/7 to provide technical assistance if the alarm sounds.
- Use when the factory length is insufficient to reach your desired thermostat location.
- Non-heated copper conductive wire.
- Available in three lengths.
- Double insulated with industrial grade teflon.
- Use if an accidental nick or cut occurs during a floor heating system installation.
- Contains all the accessories you need to make a repair.
- Pre-cut heat shrink tubing, crimp-on connector and high conductive grounding tape ensure a reliable, moisture proof connection.
- Recommended as a replacement sensor for TH115 and TH114 Thermostats.