Heated Concrete FloorsRadiant Heating for Concrete Slab Floors
Are you considering installing heated concrete floors in your home? Even if you aren't building a new home, perhaps you're thinking about adding a sunroom or garage to your house.
If you want to enjoy your sunroom in all four seasons, or comfortably enjoy the beauty of a trendy new polished, stamped or stained concrete floor, you'll appreciate radiant heating under foot. Now, with WarmlyYours' concrete heating cables and mats, you can design your concrete floors to be as warm and functional as they are attractive.
Radiant heating is available in cable form for maximum flexibility or mat form, which allows for quick and easy installation under concrete slab floors.
20W per square foot operation for energy efficient comfort
7-day programmable schedule to provide comfort when you need it
Easy To Install
No pipes, boilers, tubing, tanks, or noisy pumps to install
10-year warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials
Our systems are UL/cUL Certified, GFCI protected and RoHS Compliant
24/7 installation support and lifetime technical support
On-site room measurement service available and free overnight design service
Same day shipping nationwide, no restocking fees, flexible return policy
- Installing Floor Heating Under Concrete Slabs Step by Step
- Slab Heating Installation Manual
- Snow Melting & Slab Heating Application Cross Sections
- Snow Melt Melting & Slab Heating Repair Kit Instructions
- Snow Melt and Slab Heat Endcap Repair Instructions
- Slab Heat Wiring Diagram for TH115, TH114 and a Relay
- Slab Heat Wiring Diagram for TH115, TH114, Power Module