Hardwired 4-Setting Countdown Timer
- Four preset heating duration options: 2 hr, 1 hr, 30 min, and 15 min
- Three interchangeable faceplates: white (installed), ivory, and light almond
- Can be used to control hardwired towel warmers or radiant panels safe
Towel Warmer Controls Description
The Hardwired 4-Setting Countdown Timer from WarmlyYours is an effective control option for towel warmers or radiant panels. With 4 different countdown settings (2hr, 1hr, 30min, and 15min) and an on/off button, this timer control is the perfect option for those of us with unpredictable schedules. You just select the running duration you want for your device and continue on with your day. This also helps cut down on running your device unnecessarily, which can translate to significant energy savings. With just 4 preset buttons and an on/off button, the operation of this control couldn’t be easier.
- 4 preset heating duration options: 2hr, 1hr, 30min, and 15min
- Comes with a white wall-plate and 3 interchangeable faceplates: white (installed), ivory, and light almond
- Simple “press-and-hold” override functionality
- Hardwired 120 VAC electrical connection
- Can be used to control hardwired towel warmers or radiant panels
- Safe: cCSAus listed
- 5-year limited warranty
- Lifetime technical support from WarmlyYours
|Maximum Load (Resistive Only)||20 A|
|Installed Dimensions||4.13 in x 1.75 in x 1.40 in|
|Mounting Method||In-wall, single-gang box|
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
Documents & Manuals
- Hardwired 4-Setting Countdown Timer Installation and Operation Instructions
- Hardwired Timer and Switch Generic Wiring Diagram
- PLS750C Programmable Timer Quick Programming Guide (Legacy)
- T1033-A Timer Single Pole Programming Guide (Legacy)
- PLS750C Programmable Timer Towel Warmer Wiring Diagram
- Wiring Diagram for Towel Warmers with Hardwired WeMo Wi-Fi Switch
Customer Questions & Answers
Heating product does not turn ON and Locator LED does not turn ON
- Circuit breaker or fuse has tripped
- Heating Circuit is open.
- Load neutral connection is not wired.
- Neutral (white wire) not wired to switch.
- Verify 120V supplied to the switch.
- Heating product has a bad connection.
- Wires not secured firmly to leads of timer switch.