VALUE MELTING SYSTEM - LOW COST CONTROL GROUP
WarmlyYours offers snow melting systems for underneath concrete, asphalt, and pavers. Imagine simply watching the snow fall from the comfort of inside your home and not having to shovel snow or salt your walkways! Our snow melting systems provide a great deal of convenience and luxury to homeowners, so put down the shovel and skip the salt this winter.
Our value option snow melting system is designed for short driveways and ease of use. This set of controls is one of the most simple to install and offers an automatic snow and ice melting feature that minimizes operating costs and maximized energy efficiency. These value controls feature an adjustable time control that allows the user to set the slab temperature and set the system to work even after snow has stopped falling.
The value control (SCV-DUAL) is the most cost effective solution for automatic operation of a snow melting system. This easy to install aerial mounted control is ideal for smaller projects. Snow melting applications drawing under 16 amps of current with this control do not require the use of a relay panel.
Manual Timer Control features:
- Reliable automatic control
- Ideal for small projects
- Easy installation
- CuL Listed
- 2-year warranty
SCV-DUAL Value Snow Melt Control
- Automatic snow and ice melting controller minimizes operating costs.
- Automatic voltage selection operates from 100VAC-240VAC.
- Adjustable hold-on time and temperature set point provides flexibility for a wide range of applications.
- Weather-resistant NEMA 3R enclosure.
- Hold-on timer continues heater operation after snow stops to ensure complete melting.
- Sno-Test™ automatic testing and manual heater cycle for system testing.
- Simple four-wire installation.
- C-UL-US Listed for Temperature Regulating Equipment.
RLY-Series Relay Panels
- Virtually silent load switching panels are ideally suited for snow heating Mats and cables.
- Power relays are rated for up to 24 amps and include NEMA1 rated metal enclosures.
- All relays utilize 120v Coils.
- Available in 3 sizes: small (4 Pole), Medium (8 Pole) and Large (12 Pole).
SMP Snow Melting Plaque
- Durable brass plaque identifies presence of snow melting system.
- Required to meet the NEC 426-13 identification.