Free shipping for orders over $100. Coupon automatically applied at checkout.
- Free ground shipping for qualifying WarmlyYours orders over $100.
- Excludes expedited shipping, freight shipping, oversized and custom items.
- Shipping via ground or standard surface service by any offered carrier is included.
- Offer valid on orders shipping to the 48 contiguous states in the U.S. and 8 of Canada's provinces (not valid for Newfoundland and Labrador or Prince Edward Island).
- Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Other restrictions may apply.
What wattage limits are there for poured concrete indoor floors?
What wattage limits are in place according to the National Electric Code for in-concrete slab heating?
NEC 424.98 (A) Installation in Concrete or Poured masonry: Shall not exceed 33 watts/ft2, with NO FLOOR COVERING. Our slab rolls provide 20 watts/ft2.
NEC 424.99 (B) Installation under floor covering: Shall not exceed 15 watts/ft2.
Maximum cable wattage PER LINEAR FOOT: NEC 424.44 (A) Constant wattage cables cannot exceed 16.5 watts per LINEAR FOOT.
Written by Scott Rosenbaum