Gutter Mounted Ice Sensor
Advanced Snow & Ice Melt Control Description
The GTR-SS automatic sensor enables reliable, automatic operation of deicing system to reduce operating costs. Gutter-mounted for accuracy, this unit features solid-state sensors for both moisture and temperature encased in a durable protective housing. Its microcontroller design prevents ice bridging. The GTR-SS operates on low voltage, making installation easier. With the included 12-inch, 3-conductor, 18 AWG lead, the sensor can be located up to 2,000 ft. (609.6 m) from the control panel. The GTR-SS is suitable for use with SCP-120 or SCA-DUAL controls.
Feel free to chat us if you have any questions about which accessories would be best for your system.
Documents & Manuals
- ET-End-Kit End Seal Kit Installation Manual
- Roof And Gutter Cable Installation Manual
- SCA-DUAL Installation Manual
- SCE 120 Installation Manual
- SR-PLUG-KIT Plug-in Conversion Kit with Ground Fault Equipment Protection (GFEP) Installation Manual
- SR-PWR-Kit Power Connection Kit Installation Manual
- Advanced SCA-DUAL Roof & Gutter Control Sell/Specs Sheet
- Economy SCE-120 Roof & Gutter Control Sell/Specs Sheet
- Ice Shield Roof & Gutter Deicing Sell Sheet
- Manual SCM-120 Roof & Gutter Control Sell/Specs Sheet
- Premium SCP-120 Roof & Gutter Control Sell/Specs Sheet