Cold Lead 120V
Extend your reach with the WarmlyYours snow melting cable cold lead. This non-heated, conductive copper wire connects the snow melting system to the power source when the length of the factory-provided cold lead is insufficient for the longer distance. Stocked in 100-foot (30.5 meter) rolls, the snow melting cable cold lead can be purchased by the foot at a MSRP of $2.00 per lineal foot. For use with 120V snow melting cable applications only.
- Snow Melt Cable Installed in Lincoln Park Smiles - Chicago, IL
- WarmlyYours Snow Melting System Installed in Concrete Handicap-Accessible Ramp
- Snow Melting & Slab Heating Application Cross Sections
- Snow Melting & Slab Heating Installation Manual
- Snow Melt Melting & Slab Heating Repair Kit Instructions
- Snow Melt and Slab Heat Endcap Repair Instructions
What People Are Saying
Great product. It is easy to install and works great. The customer service as awesome and delivery was faster than ordering from a local dept store. I will buy more when the cabin is ready for flooring.
As a DIY, I really appreciated the snow melting cable because it is so heavily jacketted I had no trouble with damage, testing the cable before and after proved that it withstood whatever it had to during installation. I love that it has a built-in return connection; meaning the cable doesn't have to make the "run" back to the relay panel - this made the install so much easier.