Cold Lead 240V
The WarmlyYours snow melting cable cold lead adds flexibility to your installation, connecting the snow melting system to a power source located beyond the reach of the length of the factory-provided cold lead. This non-heated, conductive copper wire is stocked in 100-foot (30.5 meter) rolls and is sold by the foot at a MSRP of $2.00 per lineal foot. For use with 240V snow melting cable applications only.
- SCA-120-2SS Snow and Ice Melting Control Installation Sheet
- Snow Melting & Slab Heating Application Cross Sections
- Snow Melting & Slab Heating Installation Manual
- SCV Dual with Relay Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting 240V SCM-120 Manual Control Wiring Diagram
- Snow Melting SCA-120-2SS Controller Wiring Diagram
What People Are Saying
Great product. It is easy to install and works great. The customer service as awesome and delivery was faster than ordering from a local dept store. I will buy more when the cabin is ready for flooring.
As a DIY, I really appreciated the snow melting cable because it is so heavily jacketted I had no trouble with damage, testing the cable before and after proved that it withstood whatever it had to during installation. I love that it has a built-in return connection; meaning the cable doesn't have to make the "run" back to the relay panel - this made the install so much easier.