Pipe Freeze Protection End Seal Termination Kit (Hazardous Location Rated)
This three-piece kit is used to properly terminate a run of cut-to-length pipe freeze protection cable. It includes: a main end seal box, a seal plate, and a sealing grommet. The kit is rated NEMA 4X waterproof and should be installed beneath any insulation used for installation.
The use of another manufacturer's end seal kit with a WarmlyYours pipe freeze protection system will void the warranty.
This kit is Hazardous Location Rated.
Warranty / Certifications
|Hazardous Locations Ratings||Class l, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C, D Class ll, Div. 2, Groups E, F, G Class lll|
|Shipping Height||1 in|
|Shipping Length||9 in|
|Shipping Weight||0.2 lbs|
|Shipping Width||7 in|
Documents & Manuals
- Constant Wattage Pipe Freeze Protection System Installation Manual
- Pro Tect Pipe Freeze Protection Self Regulating Heating Cable Install Manual
- SR-PLUG-KIT Plug-in Conversion Kit with Ground Fault Equipment Protection (GFEP) Installation Manual
- SR-PWR-Kit Power Connection Kit Installation Manual
- Pipe Freeze Protection Controls Comparison Chart
- PRO-Tect Pipe Freeze Protection Self Regulating Heating Cable Power Connection Kit Spec Sheet
- PRO-Tect: Pipe Freeze Protection Self-Regulating Heating Cable Spec Sheet