Pipe Freeze Protection Power Connection Box with Heat Shrinks (Hazardous Location Rated)
This necessary kit includes a junction box and is installed at the start of a run of pipe freeze protection cable, usually between the cable itself and the power source. This kit is NEMA 4X rated waterproof and includes: a power termination box/junction box, a standoff bracket assembly, power port, heat shrink tubing for cable termination, a cable port, and 6 warning labels.
The use of another manufacturer's power connection kit with a WarmlyYours pipe freeze protection system will void the warranty.
This kit is Hazardous Location Rated.
Warranty / Certifications
|Hazardous Locations Ratings||Class l, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C, D Class ll, Div. 2, Groups E, F, G Class lll|
|Shipping Height||2.5 in|
|Shipping Length||5.5 in|
|Shipping Weight||0.2 lbs|
|Shipping Width||5 in|
Documents & Manuals
- Pipe Freeze Protection PT-ECONOMY Data Sheet
- PRO-Tect Pipe Freeze Protection Self Regulating Heating Cable Power Connection Kit Spec Sheet
- Constant Wattage Pipe Freeze Protection System Installation Manual
- Pipe Freeze Protection PT-ECONOMY Installation Sheet
- Pro Tect Pipe Freeze Protection Self Regulating Heating Cable Install Manual
- SR-PLUG-KIT Plug-in Conversion Kit with Ground Fault Equipment Protection (GFEP) Installation Manual
- SR-PWR-Kit Power Connection Kit Installation Manual