Ember Radiant Panels
As an affordable option, Ember radiant panels offer modern styling in two main varieties: Glass and Mirror. The Glass variety comes in black or white colors in two different sizes, while the Mirror variety is simply available in a mirror finish in one size. Both options deliver clean heat without circulating any dust or other allergens into the air. Plus, the panels have one of the highest possible efficiency rates and consume the least amount of energy possible*, so you can feel good about your heating source. Hang these panels from your walls or purchase our towel bar accessory to make it also function as a towel warmer. Attach them to a vertically mounted panel to give your heater a whole new function. * Infrapower Manufacturing Ltd.
- Wall Mounted: These radiant panels come with DIY-friendly plug-in connections (120 VAC) and can be installed vertically or horizontally on your wall
- High Heat Output: These infrared heating panels put out between 2,046 and 2,728 BTUs per hour
- Low Operating Cost: It only costs between 7 and 10 cents per hour to run these wall heaters (based on a national average electrical cost of 12 cents per kWh)
- Safe and Stylish: These radiant panels are not only more aesthetically pleasing than propane space heaters but they’re also safer
- 5-year Warranty: These wall mounted electric heaters are covered by a 5-year limited warranty