Waterproof Outdoor Thermostat
The AIR-STAT outdoor thermostat provides basic control for roof and gutter deicing or pipe freeze protection systems. It detects temperature only, activating the system for continuous operation at 40°F or below. The AIR-STAT thermostat is UL Listed and features a NEMA 4X enclosure and a 3 –foot, bulb-and-capillary type sensor. It is rated for a maximum 22 amps and can be used with 120V or 240V roof and gutter deicing systems.
Feel free to chat us if you have any questions about which accessories would be best for your system.
Documents & Manuals
- All Outdoor Products Price List MSRP for US
- Ice Shield Roof & Gutter Deicing Sell Sheet
- Outdoor Display Program Sell Sheet for US
- The Radiant Living Collection Sell Sheet
- Dealer Program: Model Home/Parade of Homes
- Dealer Program: Name Your Own Promotion
- Dealer Program: Personal Use Program
- ET-End-Kit End Seal Kit Installation Manual
- Roof And Gutter Cable Installation Manual
- SR-PLUG-KIT Plug-in Conversion Kit with Ground Fault Equipment Protection (GFEP) Installation Manual
- SR-PWR-Kit Power Connection Kit Installation Manual