The Ember Mirror radiant panel looks just like an ordinary mirror. Yet, looks can be deceiving. This 2.9- by 2-foot plug-in mirror emits 600 watts of heat so that it can heat a room and even function as a heating source/mirror defogger in bathrooms. Furthermore, mount it vertically in a dry area of your bathroom, accessorize it with a few towel bars, and you have a beautiful, fully functional towel warmer. Of course, the panel can be mounted to a wall in any room of your home to provide comforting, even heat. Furthermore, unlike convection heating, this radiant panel does not circulate dust or other allergens into the air. It also is unique in that it delivers heat in the most energy efficient way possible. Ember radiant panels have one of the highest possible efficiency rates and consume the least amount of energy possible*.
Note: Towel bars must be purchased separately.
* Infrapower Manufacturing Ltd.
- Wall Mounted: This 35” x 24” radiant panel comes with DIY-friendly plug-in connection (120 VAC) and can be installed vertically or horizontally on your wall
- High Heat Output: This infrared heating panel puts out 2,046 BTUs per hour
- Low Operating Cost: It only costs roughly $0.07 per hour to run this model (based on a national average electrical cost of 12 cents per kWh)
- Safe and Stylish: This radiant panel is not only more aesthetically pleasing than a propane space heater but it’s also safer
- 5-year Warranty: This product is covered by a 5-year limited warranty
TempZone™ Flex Rolls achieved an average rating of 5.0stars with 2 reviews by our customers.
Attractive and effective
Moob'm Pictures, Inc, MANHATTAN, NY on 03/23/2017
Attractive and effective. Install went smoothly.
Lenore Peters, WINNER, SD on 04/18/2016